So...things happened before things...

(DON'T JUDGE. I WAS ADDICTED TO THIS SONG SINCE THIS MORNING. YEEEEEAH.)

Elsa: (*enters the room with a Kabuki mask on*) Hello.

Everyone: (*jumps*)

Fred: AAHHHH!

Honey Lemon and Gogo: (*grabs their respective weapons*) Who's there?

Elsa: (*laughs and removes her mask*) You guys really got it good, didn't you?

Gogo: (*cries in relief and resists slapping Elsa*) ELSA! WHAT THE--

Honey Lemon: Don't you DARE scare us like that again! (*clutches her heart*) I think I got myself a heart attack!

Baymax: (*comes in*) My hands are equipped with defibrillators. (*rubs his hands*) CLEAR!

Me: WHOA WHOA WHOA!!! (*comes in and stops Baymax*) Just an expression, buddy!

Hiro: (*frowns at computer screen*) Wow. You guys took a lot of selfies that day! 

Gogo: Which day? (*drops her wheels and goes over to Hiro*)

Hiro: Big Hero 6's first anniversary. (*shows them the gallery*)

Honey Lemon: Of course we did! (*squeals*) Why not? 

Emily: Hey, there's me and Talle! (*grins at the memory*)

Anna: And that ending group selfie--now THAT is epic! (*high fives Honey Lemon*)

Honey Lemon: I'm going to send it over to everyone! (*emails all the readers the final big group selfie and even sets it as our desktop background*)

Kristoff: Now we have to see how many people come over to the Tangled and Frozen celebrations. (*smiles wanly at Eugene*)

Eugene: Uhh...why are you looking at me?

Kristoff: No reason!

Fred: (*gapes at the Wattpad notifications*) Hey Clara! Tadashi! The ship has completely soared and sailed in such a fast speed everyone's requesting for--

Me: MORE CLADASHI?!?!?!?!?!!!!! (*almost groans and breaks down*) GUYS!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Everyone: YES CLADASHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: (*points accusingly at Olaf*) OLAAAAAFFF! You're to blame!!!!

Olaf: (*chuckles as he enters with Mochi*) I'm--wait, what? 

Me: YOU STARTED THIS WHOLE SHIPPING THING AND NOW EVERYONE'S ASKING FOR MORE!

Tadashi: But...don't you love me?

Me: I do, but I just didn't expect it to be so popular! I said this before!! (*buries head in hands*)

Tadashi: (*removes them*) Don't cry. I hate it when you cry.

Me: (*hugs him*) I'm sorry, it's just...whoa. (*takes a deep breath*)

Tadashi: I get it. (*shrugs*) Well, if they like it...we'll just, well, be comfortable with each other and them seeing this, I guess.

Emily: (*comes in*) Hey...whoa. Again. 

Wasabi: Let's just, uh, do some of the other dares Tae left first! Firstly, the do not laugh challenge.

(*DOORBELL RINGS*)

Eugene: I'll get it. (*goes down, comes back with Tae*)

Hiro: Hey Tae! (*holds up a hand for high five*) You feeling better?

Tae: Hi Hiro! (*high fives him*) Uh, greatly. I thank Honey Lemon for it. (*hugs Honey Lemon*)

Honey Lemon: (*hugs Tae back*) No problem, Tae! Glad to hear you're much better.