MORE STUFF TO DO--thank you everyone!! :)

Anna: Hey Clara! We've got more dares! And it's been barely 24 hours!

Me: (*goes over to Anna, who is poring over the computer screen*) Whoa. Seems like everyone's really crazy over my pan banging, eh?

Rapunzel: Yes! NO ONE INSULTS ME THE PAN QUEEN! (*strikes a heroic pose with her frying pan*)

Fred: (*reads my new Peeta X Reader story, "Never Yours"*) I love this book so far, Clara! I never knew you liked The Hunger Games!

Me: (*shrugs offhandedly and smiles at Fred*) It only does make sense since Mockingjay Part 2 is about to come out in theatres. Next month now, I believe. So obviously, that made me think, what if I contributed to that fandom a bit with some novels there?

Fred: I LOVE THIS SO FAR! Though I can't exactly fall in love with Peeta or Cato.

Gogo: What the hell are you reading, Fred? (*grabs phone from Fred and reads*) Clara...you also like the Hunger Games?

Me: Yeah.

Honey Lemon: HIGH FIVE! ME TOO!

Kristoff: (*comes back up with Eugene--both of them look very dirty*)

Hiro: Whoa, Kristoff. What happened to you?

Kristoff: Apparently, Sven and Maximus got pissed off at Clara making so much noise last night. But they took the anger out on us, and now they're content. (*brushes off some reindeer fur on Olaf, who sneezes*)

Rapunzel: In this case, you'd better get changed into these. (*holds up unicorn outfits*)

Eugene: Wait, seriously? What are these?

Me: Unicorn outfits! Oh yeah, all the boys have to wear them! (*hands out unicorn outfits to all the boys*)

Tadashi: (*gapes at the outfit*) I AM NOT WEARING THAT!

Eugene: (*gawks*) No way am I going to put this on!

Gogo: It's a dare! Woman up! WEAR THAT STUPID THING AND WE DON'T CARE HOW UGLY IT LOOKS! (*wheels all the boys out of the room*)

Hiro: (*from outside*) I HATE OUTFIT CHANGES!!

Elsa: (*gives Gogo a glance*) That was a little rough, girl.

Gogo: What else could I do? (*blows a bubble*)

Anna: How did you know that was a dare?

Elsa: I have my ways. Plus, I may have done something called "read the dare while your back was turned to the screen".

Wasabi: (*from afar*) OW! YOU'RE POKING ME!

Hiro: I HATE OUTFIT CHANGES!!

Baymax: (*comes upstairs with a plate of tacos*) Hello, Clara. Hello, girls.

Honey Lemon: Hey Baymax! Mm, are these tacos?

Baymax: (*nods*) Yes, they are.

Anna: Mm! They sound good! (*bites into one*) Whoa! Cheese, black beans, tomatoes, peppers, onions, guacamole, and even a soft taco shell--Baymax, these are prime!

Elsa: GIMME ONE! (*takes another one and bites into it*) Mm! Who taught you to make one?

Baymax: I had a recipe saved in my databases. Aunt Cass gave it to me.

Rapunzel: (*eats one and tries to speak with a full mouth*) MM! IF SHO GUT! (It's so good!)

Me: YEAH! (*stuffs my mouth*) MM! WE GOT A DARE!

Anna: (*swallows*) Wait, another one?

Me: (*swallows*) Yeah, for Hiro. In regards to tacos.

Anna: Ooh, this has better be good!