"I Owe You an Explanation" (NO DARES)

Me: (*comes in dejectedly*) Hey guys.

Everyone: CLARAAAAAA!! (*runs over and tries to hug me*)

Tadashi: (*gets to me first*) Clara, you alright? You haven't been around for so long!

Me: And there are reasons. (*hugs Tadashi briefly, but lets go just as quickly*) Guys...I'm falling apart again. 

Rapunzel: (*glances at Honey Lemon and Elsa, who shrug*)

Fred: Is it your grandfather?

Me: Well...sort of... (*takes a deep breath*) Guys I think I owe you an explanation.

Hiro: Well then, tell us. (*leads me to the bed, and both he and Tadashi sit beside me*)

Me: Okay then. (*takes a deep breath*) I think it's because of the fact my grandfather passed that I've become so...so destructive against my family and myself. I've lost it all after he was gone. I lost myself. Innovation and focus and motivation didn't come to me as easily as before. 

Gogo: (*glances at Eugene*)

Hans: Wait, wait, wait. Your grandfather's gone?

Me: (*nods*) Health complications. And old age. (*takes a deep breath*) And it's not only academics in which I find myself flailing around in. My family is falling apart too. So many wedges are driven between all of us, but my parents especially. Plus, my mom thinks I'm turning into something of a beast. Snapping back at them when in public I actually don't display any act of unkindness, especially to you guys--

Eugene: You've been so genuine though! (*waves his hands around*) I mean, you've got us! You've got other readers here on Wattpad who enjoy going through your stories and Author Games which you probably unintentionally joined! 

Me: Yes, I know, but... (*sighs*) All that aside, I think I'm breaking from so much pressure. Trying to be the perfect daughter while balancing with my academics and Author Games--heck, one of my tributes is scoring so low I don't even know how I managed to avoid being in the voting for each task!

Gogo: For what? Your friend's Author Games: Floors?

Me: (*gapes*) You know?

Honey Lemon: Reality check, I can look it up on my phone. I have it saved. (*waves her phone in the air*)

Me: I was only lucky she hasn't been killed! YET! And now I have to write something up with another user as part of a partner task, but she isn't getting back to me! (*groans*) Okay all that aside though--I don't even know if I can manage anything anymore. With every passing day I don't know whether I should bother wondering how I can make my tributes survive a Games or focusing on an assignment due in a week or what I'm supposed to do for my mom to save any argument. It's complicated. (*hangs head*)

Anna: Hey. (*lifts my head up*) Clara, we...we all face pressure, you know that. There are moments when we feel so stressed. But you have to learn to relax. Don't stress out over everything every minute of the day.

Elsa: Let it go! (*works up a snowy firework and makes it snow in the room*)

Wasabi: Seriously, Elsa? What's up with you and snow? (*brushes the snowflakes off his shoulder*)

Olaf: (*comes upstairs*) Is everything going okay?

Everyone: (*looks at Olaf*)

Olaf: OH. I see. (*comes over and hugs me*) Don't worry, Clara! All you need is a warm hug. 

Me: (*hugs Olaf back lovingly*) Thanks Olaf. If only a hug could solve all my problems.

Rapunzel: It's not just a hug, you know. You gotta learn how to smile. (*smiles faintly*) Now. Come on. Let me see that once bright smile of yours.