KITTY HYBRIDS?!

Hiro: (*putting in the last few bolts and screws for his latest invention in the room*) Almost there...

Baymax: (*waddles in*) Hello, Hiro. What are you doing?

Hiro: SHHHH! You really are loud, Baymax!

Baymax: What is going on?

Hiro: Nightstar888 dared me to turn everyone else into Nekos for 3 hours, at least. I don't know how this is going to work without a test subject, though. 

Baymax: Shall I try it on you, Hiro?

Hiro: (*shushes Baymax*) NO NO NO! Don't! She said everyone else!

Gogo: What's up, Hiro? (*storms in angrily*)

Elsa: Come ON, Gogo! You had to admit it was a great time at the park! At least no one had to pet Tadashi this time!

Hiro: (*waves sheepishly*) Oh, hey guys! Just, uh, finishing my invention for SFIT! That's all!

Rapunzel: (*humming as she carried in a basket of flowers*) 

Me: (*laughs with Tadashi as he squeezes my hand*) Really, Hiro? Amaze us!

(*EVERYONE COMES IN!*)

Hiro: Right, so uh... (*clears throat*) This, my friends, is my latest--

Anna: Wait a second! You created something while we were all out? Is that why you refused to come along?

Hiro: (*blushes*) Uhhhhh...well, maybe. Anyway! So this is my latest invention, the 5-years-into-the-future-ationator!

Me: (*gapes*) Wow, so someone's finally going "Phineas and Ferb" like now, eh?

Hiro: What the--

Me: That's, like, Dr. Doofenschmirtz's way of describing his inventions!

Hiro: (*shakes his head*) Can I please finish! So! AYE! You guys are really out of this!

Eugene: 5 years into the future? Tell me I'd be wallowing in riches by then!

Kristoff: I want a house to live! Like, I don't want to stay too long in the stables!

Tadashi: I want to be wed to Clara by then!

Me: (*darkly blushes*)

Elsa: Call me the Ice Queen of Arendelle in 5 years time! (*grins*)

Honey Lemon: I want to be the best chemist in the world and win the Nobel Peace Prize or something!

Gogo: I want to redefine the meaning of speed!

Wasabi: I want the world to be clean!

Hiro: (*laughs*) You want it, you'll get it! I'll just press this button, and soon enough you'll see rings on your fingers, plaques on the walls...oh, the possibilities are ENDLESS! (*presses a button, and everyone is surrounded in a white light...*)

Baymax: How long would this last?

Hiro: At most, 30 seconds. Ah, there we go.

(*30 seconds later...light dies*)

Me: Tell me this isn't happening. Is Tadashi suddenly my husband?

Honey Lemon: That's weird. I thought I'd be more aged by then.

Anna: Elsa, you look ridiculous! What happened to you?!

Elsa: What do you mean, what happened to me? What happened to you?!

Kristoff: Is it just me, or am I seeing...oh holy shi--

Fred: LANGUAGE, KRISTOFF!

Hiro: (*tries not to burst out laughing*)