Blind Decorations on the Christmas Tree!

(MORE PIANO GUYS TO SATISFY YOUR DAY!! This is actually the first video I watched by them and I really loved it so yeah. DON'T JUDGE KAY?! KAY!!)

Emily: (*hugging Hiro very tightly, breathing shakily*) Oh my GOD...make it go away! (*squeezes her eyes shut*)

Hiro: Shh...(*rubs her arm soothingly*) It's okay, no one's bleeding. 

Wasabi: Uh, I think I'll go put away my plasma blades for now. (*proceeds to put them away*)

Me: (*comes in with my violin*) Heyyo guys! Whew, my violin lesson has been a BEAT one!

Honey Lemon: HEYYYYYYYY!!!! (*hugs me*) Wh--what violin lesson? 

Me: Oh. (*puts my violin down*) It's for a concerto competition in January. Wait, did I tell you guys?

Elsa: (*nods*) I remember! You said you were playing this concerto in commemoration of your grandfather, right?

Me: Yeah. (*bites lip*) I just hope I...you know...get the whole thing down correctly. If not...I'm screwed.

Anna: Alright! (*grins and bounds up*) Guys, we just got a dare from DisnerdFangirl!

Rapunzel: YAY VANESSA!!! What's her dare? (*goes over to Anna, who's reading on the computer screen*)

Anna: She wants us to decorate a Christmas tree...blindfolded.

Fred: Ooh! That shouldn't be too bad! (*bounds over*) At home, my parents and I, we decorate the tree all the time, and my dad tried blindfolding himself while putting up ornaments! Well...once. (*scrunches his face up as he tried to recall*)

Elsa: I could decorate an entire tree myself! But if she wants the typical way, then...I guess my snow powers won't be of much help till the end.

Hiro: Blindfolded? (*groans*) I wish I had a robot to help. But I doubt she wants cheats.

Kristoff: (*comes into the house and shouts from downstairs*) HEY GUYS! DID I HEAR YOU GOT A TREE DECORATING DARE? I GOT A TREE IN THE HOUSE!

Honey Lemon: YAY! (*runs downstairs to check on the tree*)

Me: Well? Let's go, guys. 

(*EVERYONE FOLLOWS*)

Rapunzel: OOH! That's a good tree!

Kristoff: (*smiles*) I know. The trolls helped me find a good one to put in the house. 

Emily: (*nods in approval*) Good size, actually. It's bigger than the one we usually decorate at home!

Baymax: (*comes inside*) Hello. I got ornaments!

Olaf: AND I GOT TINSEL! (*chuckles madly*)

Baymax: (*waddles into the living room and places the boxes of ornaments on the floor*)

Gogo: WHOA! That's a lot of ornaments!

Eugene: I love these ones! (*holds up a golden spherical ornament*)

Tadashi: I see they're going original with those ones. (*holds up an ornament shaped like Baymax*)

Anna: Ooh! Snowflakes!! (*holds up a snowflake one and giggles*)

Me: I have icicle ornaments back home. And they're amazing. (*grins*)

Olaf: And I got tinsel-- (*throws that at our feet*) --and garlands--and wreaths--and the BIG STAR-- (*throws all that at us*)

Wasabi: AHHHHHH IT'S THE CHRISTMAS DECORATION ATTACK!! (*hids behind Rapunzel and Gogo*)

Rapunzel: Aww, Wasabi! (*pats his shoulder*) They're just ornaments and decorations! They won't hurt you!