THIS JUST IN! (No dares!)

Me: Hey guys--check this out. (*moves aside and lets everyone see the computer screen*)

Elsa: (*jaw drops*) Paris?! But what--how?!

Rapunzel: I don't know. And I've never been there myself.

Tadashi: Me neither.

Honey Lemon: I have. (*raises her hand*) It's such a beautiful city, full of huge monuments and small streets. There's a lot going on in such a city! I mean, you're talking about tourists there every day, and lots of lights at night. (*grins*) Not to mention the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame Cathedral!

Me: Yeah. (*nods*) I've been there too with Emily and my mom and dad. But that's not the thing--there has been an attack. So many people have been targeted! (*tears gaze away from the screen*) How can people just do this nowadays? Paris has been the target city so many times before! (*bites lip and tries not to cry*) Terrorist attacks, bloody murders...I'm not trying to pull off anything bad that could trigger arguments, but...why?!

Hiro: (*watches the video and drops his jaw at the gunshots*)

Fred: Whoa. This is AWESOME!

Gogo: (*slaps Fred*) Stop it, Fred! This is a full out attack, not anything you see in the graphic world!

Fred: I know. Sorry. (*sags his shoulders*)

Anna: Aww, Fred. That's okay. (*pats his back*)

Kristoff: This is outrageous! And how long has this been going on?

Me: I have no idea. I can continue looking into the issue later. (*yawns*) I'm going to go to bed.

Emily: I have to go too. See ya guys.

Wasabi: Deepest condolences go to the people affected in the attacks. (*bows his head*)

Everyone: (*does the same*)

**********LONG MOMENT OF SILENCE CONCLUDES THIS SECTION**********

I KNOW THE VIDEO IS LONG, I haven't watched the whole thing either but it's heartbreaking.