Singing Dare and Mickey Ears

Me: (*practicing a violin concerto*)

Tadashi: (*comes over to me and sits*) Wow. That's really pretty.

Me: (*stops playing for a bit*) Really? Thanks. (*grins*) It's for a concerto competition in January--and I'm really feeling stoked about this. It's a...commemoration for my grandfather. (*grin fades and I put my violin down*)

Tadashi: Hey hey hey. (*goes over to me and hugs me*) He's here. He'll be here. And I know he'll love your violin playing.

Me: Thanks. I guess I really need that. (*smiles and returns the hug, closing my eyes*)

Hiro: Hey Rapunzel, what do you think of this? (*holds up a new blueprint of his latest invention...you'll know what it would be at the 5th anniversary special!!*)

Rapunzel: (*squeals and hugs Hiro*) This is amazing! How did--when did--

Hiro: Let's say I borrowed Clara's copy of your film for a bit. And then after I watched it, I found a bit of inspiration and built something cool for you!

Rapunzel: I can't wait to see it! (*pulls away and ruffles his hair*) Thank you!

Honey Lemon: (*sends the gumdrop fight photo to Aunt Cass and Tae and Adsila*) Aaaaaand...there!

Elsa: What are you doing, Honey Lemon?

Honey Lemon: WHOA! (*jumps and almost drops her phone*) Oh, hey Elsa. Uh, just sending the photo of Clara and Tadashi having that gumdrop fight to Aunt Cass and Tae? (*shows her the photo*)

Elsa: Huh. (*takes the phone and zooms into the details*) Wow. (*an evil idea pops into her mind and she starts editing the photo and drawing some random digital things on the photo*)

Honey Lemon: OY! ELSA! WHAT are you doing?!

Elsa: (*giggles*) Try and catch me!

Honey Lemon: OH YOU'RE GOING DOWN! (*chases Elsa while the latter waves her phone in the air*)

Anna: (*eyes widen*) Hey guys! It's apparently Mickey's birthday today!

Fred: (*drops his comic*) What? You mean Disney's Mickey Mouse?

Anna: Yeah! (*nods*) And I got these for you all. (*holds up 15 Mickey hats*)

Eugene: Wow. (*takes one and puts it on*) Do we have to wear this for today's dares?

(*EVERYONE PUTS ON MICKEY HATS*)

Me: Yeah! And we got a few from Taetaetot, speaking of Tae.

Honey Lemon: How did you know I was talking about Tae?

Me: (*chuckles*) I saw you and Elsa in a chase. (*puts on Mickey hats*) That was kinda cute. Anyway, so I got a few dares from Tae. (*clears throat*)

(*DOORBELL RINGS*)

Gogo: I'll get it. (*runs downstairs and comes back with Tae*)

Emily: (*in an old wizened voice*) Ah. Tae. We meet again.

Tae: (*pulls off a derp face*) Wow, that creeped me out. But yeah. We meet again. (*giggles*) Anyway, so I got dares for you all! Well, most of you. (*clears her throat*) I dare...Tadashi, Honey Lemon, Sven, Anna, Elsa, Eugene, Wasabi and Hiro to play Five Nights at Freddy's 1-4--

Eugene: WAIT wait wait wait. What the heck is Five Nights at Freddy's?

Me: Uh... (*blanches*) It's...a very scary game. VERY SCARY PC GAME WHERE YOU ARE ALWAYS LITERALLY ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT WISHING THAT YOU WERE CLOSE TO THE BATHROOM!