New Clothes, New Songs, New Upgrades

Me: (*comes in*) Hey guys.

Anna: (*hugs me instantly*) CLARAAAA! WE MISSED YOUU!!

Me: (*laughs and hugs her back*) Hey Anna!

Tadashi: (*runs to me also and hugs me too*) Where were you?!

Me: (*smiles sheepishly*) Uh...busy with school. (*kisses his cheek*) I missed you too.

Rapunzel: About time! (*grins*) We got quite a few dares, so let's get them rollin'!

Fred: Wait, which ones are we doing again?

Rapunzel: Uh... honeyhamaadaaNatpat0421, and FrozenIceQueene today. Honey dared us to have everyone dress up like Baymax and do a girls vs boys "My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark" battle--via your PM. Nathalie dared us to have the Big Hero 6 team switch their upgrades, with Elsa doing the fitting. And Jamaria dared you and Tadashi--

Me: (*grumbles*) More Cladashi?

Rapunzel: --to sing the Miraculous Ladybug theme song with you as Ladybug and Tadashi as Cat Noir.

Gogo: (*smirks in my direction*) Well, seems like we've all got quite a bit to do.

Hiro: Wait. WHY DO WE HAVE TO DRESS AS BAYMAX'S?! (*faints dramatically into Kristoff's arms*)

Hans: MEDIC! BAYMAX!

Baymax: (*arrives and gets Hiro out of his stupor*)

Hiro: Hey buddy. (*smiles*) 

Baymax: (*blinks*)

Me: Alright so...let's get the show rolling...? (*glances around uneasily at everyone else*)

Elsa: It's STORY MAGIC TIME! (*snaps her fingers, and all the Big Hero 6 team and me and Tadashi are wearing something totally weird*)

Me: HOLY GEEZES! (*glances down at my Ladybug costume*) Is this--oh no.

Tadashi: (*glances down at his Chat Noir costume*) Tell me I don't have cat ears on my head. 

Me: (*raises hand up and fluffs his hair*) You do! (*laughs*)

Tadashi: (*pouts, and then glances at his hands*) These claws... (*nabs at the air*) Why am I reminded of the time we were turned into nekos?

Hans: Wait, you WHAT?! (*jaw drops*)

Eugene: (*pats Hans' back*) Another time, my friend. Another time. 

Hiro: (*glances at his armour*) Since when did I agree on wearing Wasabi's laser blades?!

Honey Lemon: I didn't remember wearing Baymax's armour!

Gogo: GET ME OUT OF FRED'S COSTUME! (*thrashes around in the costume*)

Wasabi: (*glances uneasily at the wheels on his feet, and almost falls*)

Baymax: I do not remember wearing Hiro's armour. (*blinks uncomprehendingly*)

Fred: So that leaves me with...HONEY LEMON'S ARMOUR?! (*gapes at the pink clad on him and almost screeches*)

Me and Tadashi: (*laughs spontaneously*)

Me: Well then? Let's all go outside!

(*EVERYONE GOES OUTSIDE*)

Me: Let's just get the Miraculous Ladybug song done first. (*clears throat*) What say you, Tadashi?