MORE UPDATES (NO DARES)

Me: (*comes in from my second day of co-op*) Hey guys.

Anna: (*instantly runs to me and wraps me in a hug*) CLARAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (*hugs me tight*) I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

Me: (*laughs*) I missed you too, Anna! Now let go! I'm... (*coughs*)

Anna: Sorry. (*lets go*)

Rapunzel: CLARA'S BAAAAACK! (*cheers and squeals*)

Tadashi: (*runs to me, picks me up and spins me around*) I missed you, Clara!! 

Me: I missed you too, Tadashi. (*kisses him briefly*) And all of you!

Eugene: Wow. I'm flattered. (*puts a hand on his chest*) Wow. 

Hiro: (*glares at Eugene*)

Elsa: Okay guys, settle down! Give Clara some breathing room. (*smiles and hands me a cup of hot chocolate*) You alright? How was your trip?

Fred: Did you go to Walt Disney World? (*bounces up and down*)

Me: (*laughs*) Yeah! We did. We went to Magic Kingdom, we went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, we went to Key West in southern Florida...

Everyone: (*gapes*)

Emily: It's true. (*comes in*) Hey guys. 

Gogo: (*smiles wanly*) Hey Emily. Doing alright?

Emily: I've been good.

(*DOWNSTAIRS*)

Baymax: (*blinks at Hans*) Are you sure about putting all of their presents in a pile?

Hans: Positive. They haven't done the secret Santa yet, so might as well. And I have a couple things for them too. (*shrugs as he adds his things to the pile*) For bringing me into this book.

Olaf: You do realize that one wrong move would result in more than a punch from Anna, right?

Hans: (*nods*) Yeah, I do. 

Baymax: (*blinks*)

Hans: (*sets up all the gifts in a pile*) ALRIGHT PEOPLE, YOU CAN COME DOWN AND PICK UP YOUR GIFTS!

Wasabi: Uh...gifts? (*glances at Kristoff*)

Kristoff: We haven't done Secret Santa, remember? (*runs downstairs with everyone else*)

Anna: OOH! GIFTS! (*gets her gift*) THIS IS ADORABLE!! (*unwraps her present and receives a cute pink purse*)

Me: WOW!! (*uncovers 2 tickets to watch Mockingjay Part 2 in the new year*) Whoever got me this is absolutely amazing.

Tadashi: (*reveals a flashy red cardigan*) Whoa. This actually helps me bring Christmas back in style. (*puts it on and twirls around once*) I wonder who got this for me though.

Gogo: (*unwraps a new book on defying speed*) I'm not always about reading over the holidays, but...hey. Whatever, right? At least it's something I like.

Honey Lemon: This is cute! (*opens up a sparkly bracelet with pink, purple, and orange beads, along with a matching beaded necklace and headband of the same colours*)

Fred: YES! (*pumps a hand in the air*) A journal to record all my origin stories! And look! (*shows us the cover*) IT'S FULL OF FLAMES!

Elsa: (*smiles as she uncovers a music box with her song*) Aww! This is actually really cute! And they even got the details right!

Olaf: (*opens up his gift to reveal several pieces of chalk*) Ooh. Now I can draw whatever whenever on a summer day!

Rapunzel: Ooh. (*opens her present to reveal sparkling flower clips*) Now it'll be like the best birthday of my life all over again! (*puts the clips on*) How do I look?