________________

The car stopped outside the building and we were directed by security guards, we stepped into the elevator that went right up to the studio we were to be interviewed. I turned to Marshall and took his hand in mine, he met my gaze.

"Remember not to be too single ..." I said smiling.

"Same goes to you ... Whitegirl ..."  He sent me a slight smile before he brought his hands around my waist and pushed me gently against the elevator wall with a wink.

Pling!

Marshall sighed briefly and let go around me as the elevator doors opened, he walked out before me quietly.

"They're here!" Shouted a man in the corner of the room, I looked up as the host came running over to greet us.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Cooper! Welcome to the show, the interview starts in 10 minutes, so Alexis? Oh, well ... You don't seem to need any make-up? You look good as you are!" I smiled at him grateful.

"Oh, thank you! You don't look so bad yourself, Mr. Cooper!" I said smiling, I felt the gaze to Marshall in my neck as he walked quickly past us.

"Oh, just call me Anderson ..."  He winked at me before I followed him out the door of where the interview was, it crowds so we had to wait a bit outside.

I stood beside Marshall and waited patiently.

"Way too single ..." He whispered softly and cautionary, I let out a laugh and said without meeting his gaze.

"Relax, he was just being polite. I'm all yours, remember that ..." I said and looked at Anderson began to introduce us.

"Revenge is great, ain't it ... Such a turn-on actually ..." He said horse, I got chills down my spine by the tone in his voice... It was so...So fucking sexy.  "You turned me on when I couldn't have you ... I'mma have revenge for that ..."

"Please welcome, Alexis Cubard and Eminem!" We walked out from the side of the stage to screaming, whistling and clapping.

We sat down on the sofa and I smiled at Anderson, while Marshall's gaze was stabbing  my neck with no sign of any emotion.

"Alexis! How are you?" Asked Anderson when the applause had calmed down.

"I'm doing great, thanks for asking!" I said smiling.

"That's wonderful, now yo--"

"AAAAAAAAAAAH !!" I turned to a girl in the audience screaming and branch on each other and laughed shortly before I turned to Marshall. He raised his eyebrows at me briefly before he looked over at Mr. Cooper.

"What did you just do ??" I laughed and he sent a brief warning glance. He met my gaze.

"Nothin." He said and laughed shortly before I turned toward Mr. Cooper again.

"We have it on tape, you wanna watch the replay?" He asked smiling, I laughed and nodded.

"Caught In the act, let's watch it!" I said and looked at the screen behind us.

A picture of me and Marshall came up on the screen.

>>>>>>>>

"Alexis! How are you?" Asked Anderson and thats when Marshall turned to the audience, he leaned back in the sofa and looked at a point in the audience and blew a kiss, and the girl burst out in a scream.

OH GAME ON, YOU FUCKING BITCH!

"Ooooooh!" Said audience smiling, I turned to Marshall, he looked at me with a very pleased smile.

Wake Up Call (English) #Wattys2016जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें