Ms. M

This is not edited. Im sorry.

I'm giving us a last name to make things easier to read and write, so pretend we all have the last name for this one, or you can just insert your own :)

Word count- 8.3k

Have you ever had a crush on your teacher? I know, seems really weird for a highschool student to be crushing on their middle aged teacher. But it happens, there have been countless allegations of teacher sleeping with their students. Respectfully, jail time needs to be served. There's very few things that are more inappropriate than a teacher and student relationship. But I know someone who didn't care about how inappropriate it may be. Can you guess his name?

Eddie Munson, D average student. Doing the bare minimum always just to coast through highschool. Well, kinda. He did fail his senior year... Twice. So now hes a D average student with a whooping 1.4 gpa average. That didn't matter to him, it's not like he planned to go to collage and work an office job. No, the kid had dreams and goals that didn't need a 4.0 gpa to achieve.

Eddie knew who he was from a young age. No one could tell him what he needed to do with his life, he didn't need guidance from anyone, he already knew. He was going to be a rockstar, traveling world wide, making millions, fucking his groupies, eventually maybe marrying a hot 20 year old with big tits and bleach blonde hair or even a red head. That was the goal, not everyone's life goal, but his life goal. And he didn't see a problem with it, not everyone wants to get married right out of highschool, go to college, have kids in their 20s, and buy a house with a white picket fence to live the rest of his life in. No no no, Eddie wanted to be big one day, he wanted everyone to know the name Eddie Munson.
That was his plan. Until one day it wasn't.

Eddie remembers the date he fell for her.

November 19th, 1985.

He had been in her class since the beginning of the year. But it wasn't until a chilly wednesday morning he saw her in a different light. Maybe it was the tight jeans she was wearing, maybe it was the way her hair was in a high ponytail, maybe it was the way she smiled at him when he walked into the classroom, maybe he had always thought she was hot, but today it just clicked. Or maybe it was the hickey tucked under the neckline of her shirt that was peaking out that he had given to her the night before. She wasn't wearing much makeup, she looked a little tired from the night before.

Sure it was a mistake, well y/n knew it was a mistake. Eddie didn't see it as a mistake, he actually thought it was the best decision he had ever made.
It was a drunken mistake, a silly stupid mistake that should have never happened in the first place. Y/n was freaking out, thinking everyone who looked at her knew what she had done the night before.
As soon as she saw Eddie, flashes of the night before flooded her brain, making her drop the stack of papers she was passing out to her students. Eddie thought it was cute, seeing him made her nervous, and Eddie liked that he made her nervous.

Y/n Moreno, a 28 year old educated woman. Graduated highschool with a 3.7 gpa, went to college to get her degree, and started teaching highschool english class at 25 years old. Originally from Indianapolis, she moved to Hawkins during the summer of '85 due to wanting a simpler life. One that didn't require her to see people she graduated with or her parents who were oh so disappointed in her career path. She could be anyone she wanted to a new town, make new friends, and maybe even meet the love of her life. Her new students seemed to have taken a liking to her, probably because she wasn't a super strict teacher and because she was closer to their age than the rest of the faculty. She understood that alot of students had jobs or took care of their younger siblings while their parents worked two jobs just to make ends meet, she understood that a lot of students didn't have the option to do homework or even get a full night's rest. So she gave them a lot of slack and opportunities to get their work done. Never giving them homework more than twice a week, making sure they all knew the material before a test or quiz by creating fun ways to learn.