I Need More

Summary: Just smut, y/n is frustrated because she can't cum. Pillow princess behavior :)

Word count: 2k

"Eddie" y/n groaned out "I can't, it's not-" y/n was becoming frustrated at the fact she couldn't reach her orgasm, grinding down on Eddie's lap wasn't working like it normally does.

She looked up at Eddie who had a cigarette between his lip, confused as to why she was becoming so annoyed.

When he saw the hot tears in y/ns eyes, he removed the cigarette from his lips, reaching over, squashing it in the ash tray by his bed.
Y/n continued to try to hump her way to an orgasm, but it just wasn't working.

"Baby, stop hold on" Eddie hands cupped y/ns face gently, making her stop.

"What's going on? You okay?" Eddie asked pressing his forehead to y/ns. "I just- I can't" was all y/n said.

Y/n made it very clear to Eddie, she didn't want to have sex immediately, she wanted their relationship to be built on having a connection, not just sex. All they really did for the first couple weeks of dating was making out and some pg-13 groping. Eddie made it really hard for y/n to focus.
Seeing Eddie in class tap his pencil made her feel full of butterflies. Seeing him walk around in those black skinny jeans, don't even get her started on the light wash skinny's, those did a number in her.

Within 3 weeks they were grinding down on each other craving each other's touch. Eddie didn't know how much longer he was going to be able to hold out. He wanted y/n, he wanted to feel all of her. But he respected that she wasn't ready for him like that.

"I can't, Eddie. I need more" y/ns whining was so hot to Eddie, hearing her whines and moans for him only riled him up more.

"Okay, here" Eddie laid y/n down on the bed, so she was on her back.
"Do you want me to touch you?" Eddie asked, he never wanted to push his Princess too far. "Yes" y/n whispered feeling a heat travel down to her core. She needed Eddie, she needed more than humping.

"I'll go slow, you tell me when you want more, okay?"
Y/n nodded her head, watching Eddie's pull down panties, and pulling her shirt dress over her head. Leaving her in just a bra.
"I'm keeping these" Eddie said shoving her panties into his back pocket.

Eddie began his work, rubbing delicate circles on y/ns clit with the heel of his palm, letting his digits trace over her wet hole.
"So wet for me baby" Eddie chuckled pressing light kisses to y/ns cheeks.

Eddie pushed his finger in, making y/n gasp at the sudden feeling.
"I'll go slow" Eddie said slowly pushing his middle finger in and out.

After a few moments of y/ns soft sighs it still wasn't enough. "More" y/n cried pushing harder against Eddie's hand.
Eddie then pushed in his ring finger, letting them stroke upwards to that special sensitive spot y/n didn't know she had.

Her hips began to buck upwards as Eddie's thumb worked in circles on her clit. Y/ns moans were spilling out of her mouth.

"Such a pillow princess" Eddie moaned kissing y/ns neck as his fingers continued to fuck her pretty pussy. Y/n was a moaning mess relishing in Eddie's open mouthed kissed on her neck. She had never been touched like this before, so maybe it was because of that or the fact that Eddie just knew what he was doing, she was on the brink of her orgasm.

He liked that y/n was acting like such a pillow princess, he wanted her to feel like he could take care of everything for her.

Eddie was definitely the man of everyone's dreams, a man who likes to please his girl. Eddie got off knowing he made y/n feel good. Listening to her noises, and feeling how her body reacts was enough to send Eddie over the edge. If he could record y/ns moans and have them on a cassette he would be listening to that till the day he died.