Forgive Me Father Too

Part 2!
The "too" is intentional, instead of "two" :)

Word count: 5.3k

Eddie fell in love with his best friend. Y/n being the most precious girl he had ever met, he fell hard. It had been a month since the first time Eddie ever pleased her. And y/n couldn't get enough. Every chance Eddie and y/n got, his head was buried between her thighs. Those knee high sock covered legs wrapped tightly around Eddie's head.

God Eddie was whipped for this sweet girl. He already did everything he could for her, but now more so than before.
He wanted to ruin that sweet reputation of hers.

Y/n completely worshiped Eddie, she worshiped the ground he walked on. If Eddie wanted anything, y/n would do it. Following his words as if it was Gods words.
Eddie never pushed anything too far, he often had to get himself off after y/n fell asleep after a long night of pleasing her. Don't get Eddie wrong, he loved pleasing her, he loved every single second of it. It was way more important than his own pleasure.

Eddies feelings for y/n started about a year ago, he noticed how she just embodied everything he had ever wanted in someone, sweet, caring, passionate, and now she was able to satisfy him in other ways. They had spent countless days together, countless sleepovers snuggling each other 'just to stay warm' but both of them knew what they were doing. He knew he was going to love her the second he saw her. In her short pink dress with a small little cardigan on. He knew. He just didn't know how in love he would fall.

"Come over tonight" Eddie begged y/n who was sitting next to him in class.
"What are we going to do?" Y/n asked with her legs crossed and tapping her pencil on the side of the desk.
"Well I have an idea" Eddie winked standing up just before the bell rang.
"What idea is that?" Y/n played with her necklace, Before standing up to follow Eddie to his vehicle.

"Oh you know" Eddie smiled wrapping his arm around y/ns shoulder pulling her close.
"I want you to show me more, Eddie. I want to make you feel good" y/n said as they approached his van.
"You do baby" Eddie kissed y/ns lips, Something they really only did in private.

"Hey!" Y/n froze hearing her dads voice from behind eddie.
"What do you think you're doing!" Y/n saw her father basically sprinting towards them.
"Oh my god" Eddie said with wide eyes.
"Y/n y/l/n get in the car right now"
"What are you doing here?" Y/n shuttered at how loud her fathers voice was.
"Picking you up! What are you doing kissing this heathen! Did he force you to do that?" Y/ns father grabbed ahold of her hand, trying to pull her away.
"He didn't force me! I wanted to kiss him"
"You are going to be punish when you get home young lady! And you are forbidden from seeing him again" y/n's fathers blood was boiling, seeing y/n defend him and turn her back on her beliefs.

"As for you!" The older male pointed his finger at Eddie "you come near her again, and there will be serious consequences.

Y/n was dragged away from Eddie, trying to look back at him.
"Fuck" Eddie yelled slamming the open door shut. He felt so guilty knowing he publicly kissed his sorta girlfriend and got her in trouble.

"He's my boyfriend!" Y/n yelled at her father in their home. Eddie may have not been her boyfriend, but he pretty much was. It was just never verbally said.
"Boyfriend?" The vein on his forehead was popping out.
"Mom! Tell him I'm not the bad guy"
"You are being very disobedient" y/ns mom shook her head, almost not believing what her husband came home to tell her.
"I'm not a dog" y/n yelled stoping her heeled foot on the ground.

"You are grounded, that means no tv, no phone calls, no friends, just home, church and school" y/ns father rubbed his temples.
"You're lucky we don't pull you out of school, look at the reputation you started for us? Sinners. Now we have to pray for you, pray you get better" y/ns mother said watching y/n stomp up the stairs.
She screamed into her pillow letting out her frustrations. How was she not allowed to have a boyfriend. Y/ns 18 years old and they really only had 3 months left of school. It was totally unfair.