Gimme What You Got

So like.. I proof read this once.. so I'm sorry

Warning: super sadistic degrading Eddie.

Word count: 5.4k

It was a cold December day in Hawkins Indiana. The cool air mixed with a thin blanket of snow on the ground made it the perfect perfect day to be covered in blankets with the heater on at home.
The two were hanging out in their living room. A Christmas movie was playing on the television, Christmas lights strung all over the house, the Christmas tree was bright and lit up with plenty of ornaments from their friends and families, with presents under the tree to which they plan to give to each other in just a few days.

Christmas time was not only y/ns favorite time of year but it was also Eddie's. Well maybe Halloween was their favorite time of year, but Christmas was a close second. Y/ns family practically adopted Eddie into their family making him finally love the holiday, finally having more people to share it with him than just his uncle.

"Your hot chocolate is going to get cold baby" Eddie said holding up a cup of now warm chocolate.
"Oh yeah sorry." Y/n gave a soft smile lifting the mug up to her face taking a small sip.
"Are you okay?" Eddie asked resting his hand on y/ns pajama covered legs rubbing soft circles into the waffle knit material. He was genuinely concerned, y/n had been acting funny these past few weeks. It wasn't so different that he could really say anything, but after knowing each other since they were twelve, he knew she was acting different.

"Yeah I'm okay, it's just..." Her voice trailed off as she stared at the melting marshmallows in her mug.
"Baby you can talk to me what's going on" Eddie grabbed the mug from his fiancés hand, setting it down at the coffee table near their feet.
"I know Ed's.. It's just I don't know—I feel like you hold back a lot" y/n confessed not making eye contact with him. Her voice was small, scared of the outcome of this conversation about to take place.
"Hold back?" Eddie made a confused face, his brows knitted together and lips pursed softly.
"Yeah—like when we have sex, I mean yeah we have more wild sex then Steve does or Nancy or Robin. But I feel like you're holding so much more back, and— and I thought having sex was about having fun not about you not getting what you want"

"Where is this all coming from? I do have fun, always have so much fun when I'm with you" Eddie forced y/ns legs in his lap, picking them up and placing them over his thighs. Holding onto her legs and gently rubbing up and down the length of her thighs.

"I mean— Eddie, I can just tell you don't want to hurt me, I can tell you want more out of our sex life" y/n was stating a fact. It was true. Eddie had always held back, he never choked y/n as much as he wanted, he never spanked her as hard as he wanted, he never did too much as he was scared he would actually hurt her. Eddie never wanted to hurt his girl.

"I just didn't think you were into all that stuff and I'd rather not make you uncomfortable" his voice calm, as if he was waiting for this conversation to happen one day. Maybe he was waiting, in the hopes of y/n wanting to try some more stuff that was a little more adventurous.

"I mean, honey, you're the only person I've ever been with I don't know if I'm into that stuff or not we've never explored it together." She shrugged telling him her truth, Eddie is the only person she's ever had sex with, Eddie is her high school sweetheart. Y/n has never explored anyone else's body, not that she wants to, but everything she learned is from Eddie. She knows every crease on his skin, every freckle and mole, every ticklish spot on his being. Y/n loved that she knew so much about one person, never wanting to start over with another.

"I'm just scared I'd hurt you"  Eddie's chocolate brown eyes pierced through y/ns soft ones.
"You won't hurt me eddie"
"I might... I don't think you know all the things I want to do to you" the light hearted Christmas music from the movie continued to play while Eddie tip toed around what he wanted to do to y/n.
"You can tell me Ed's" she held his hand in his, encouraging him to tell her is desires.
"How about we finish this movie and eat some dinner first, yeah?" Eddie pressed a warm kiss to y/ns forehead. He didn't want to ruin the mood of their Christmas fun.
"Sure"