Dating Eddie

Head cannons for Eddie

• Eddie would definitely call you princess or sweetheart

• He would bring you flowers all the time, to school, to lunch, to your homeee

• He would let you watch him play dnd with his friends.

•Omg he would literally be obsessed with your arms. I don't know why but he would be holding your arms and kissing them.

• Eddie would love to biteeee!! He would just bite your neck, arms, and thighs
• Hes so possessive sooo possessive.

•not even his friends could look in your direction for too long.

• he would want you to wear short skirts always.

•your thighs literally make him fall to his knees.

• His vision of a perfect date with you would be renting a cheap move to laugh at and then y'all would end up having sex mid way through

• He would love to pretend he doesn't know you sometimes like "oh I'm sorry, but I'm not sure we've met before" in front of all of his friend just to embarrass you. Even though everyone knows you've been dating for a year.

• omg you would be making weird noises or weird accents and he would talk back to you with the same voice or noise.

• Don't ask me why but he would love to ask you to marry him any chance he got. Math class, at the corner store, even after a campaign.

•he would push your buttons to be like "are you mad baby, I'm sorry" and kiss your neck because he knows you'll give into him like that.

• Also you know he's just like a little dirty and his room is always messy, he's constantly pushing his clothes off his bed to make room for you

• Omg he would smell like cigarettes and weed and a faint cheap cologne

• he would let you do his eyeliner for school. we were literally robbed of Eddie with eyeliner.

•omg he would teach you, or try to teach you to play his guitar. It would be so fucking cute, like his arms around you, guiding your fingers to find the right string. You'd only be focusing on one hand at a time, so it would sound dog awful.

•VOYEURISM

•you'd be his pretty girl. He would call you pretty more than anything. "That's my pretty girl" he would say when he'd see you walk into history class, or when you were being stretched out by his thick cock

•oh but he would be your pretty boy too. The faces he makes when he's cumming inside of you "my pretty boy" you'd say making him moan louder.

•the crazy dirty sex you would have oh lord. He would cum in your Mouth and you would kiss him and share his cum with him in his mouth, and hed let it fall from his mouth and down yalls chins. He would spit in your mouth when it would just be hanging open from how hard he would be fucking you.

•HANDCUFFS AND GAGS.

• STOP IT ROGHT NOW HE WOULD CUT HIS INITIALS I TO YOUR ASS JUST A BIG EM ON YOUR ASS.

•lots of kisses. He's kiss you in the middle of sentence or while your just sitting looking at a magazine.

• He would let you pick out his next tattoos

• oh my god you would get his bats tattooed on you as a surprise and he would be jumping up and down and kissing you all over your body.

•this man would just be so in love with you. And I mean hello you'd be stupid to not be so in love with him too.

• Eddie would read you his campaigns, and ask if there is anything you'd change. He values your opinion. But he would tell you no when you said he should change it to nearly impossible for anyone to live through it. "Babe I have to give them a chance" "nah screw them, make them burn"

•you'd be just as crazy as him, and he would love every second of it.

Okay that's only a few goodbye