Love That Book

Summary: Y/n and Eddie have been secretly seeing each other for quite sometime. When Steve let's it slip that Eddie has been going on dates with a secret girl, y/n isn't too happy about it.

Word count: 4.2k

"Hey Princess" Eddie said climbing in through y/ns window that she left partly open for him.

"Hi" y/n said sitting up on her bed.

Eddie closed the window and walked up to his friend, giving her a kiss on the lips.
Guess you could call them friends with benefits, as that's what they were.

Y/n Harrington is Steve's little sister, she's 17 years old so only a few years younger than Eddie. The two became an unlikely pairing back a good 10 months ago after Steve left them unattended for a few hours. One thing led to another and now they can't keep their hands off each other.

The two of them started seeing each other more and more behind Steve's back, y/n would sneak out of the house or Eddie would sneak in.

It was clear to both of them they had feelings for each other, but neither of them acted on it more than just sex.
Maybe it was unspoken that the two were exclusively seeing each other, neither of them wanted to be seeing anyone else.

"I missed you" Eddie said throwing himself on top of y/n in a bear hug.
"Eddie!" Y/n whisper yelled. "You have to be quite, my brothers home"
"Oh that sounds like a challenge for you" Eddie mentioned kissing y/ns lips again.

Eddie made y/n go crazy, her belly was full of butterflies anytime she saw Eddie. She loves to surprise him with new lingerie. She was in that Victoria's Secret every month, her allowance came in handy for the new piece she bought every time.

"I bought this for you" y/n separated their kiss, tugging on the neckline of her loose top to reveal a black lace bra.

"Oh fuck" Eddie whispered, lifting her shirt completely over her head throwing it to the side. Y/n giggled as Eddie studied her chest. Eddies favorite part of the week was seeing what y/n had on under her clothes. It was always something he hadn't seen before on her.

"Did you get-"
"Mhm" y/n tried to pull down her soft pajama shorts but Eddie beat her to it, yanking down her bottoms in excitement, making y/n squeal falling flat on her back.

He stared at her body from above, as if she was a piece of art relishing in her beauty. Those soft curls she had in her hair everyday perfectly framed her head as she laid pretty on her pillow for him.

Eddie stood up removing his shoes tossing them to the side, he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted y/n right now. The shoes falling heavy on the floor made y/n give Eddie wide eyes, telling him to be quiet. Which Eddie responded with a simple smile, apologizing. He wasn't really sorry, he couldn't wait to have y/n.

"Hey! You okay? I heard something falling" Steve's voice came from just outside the door.  "Yeah, Steve! Sorry" y/n yelled trying to get her brother to go away.

Steve didn't say anything, he just walked away, assuming everything was fine.

Eddie was quick to attack y/ns neck is sloppy kisses, dragging his teeth along the side of her throat. Y/ns soft moans filled the dimly lit room. It was always hard for y/n to stay quite, Eddie was just that good.

The night was filled with soft grunting covered up by the sound of AC/DC playing. Eddie liked to take his time, he was so into foreplay, always making sure to satisfy y/n multiple times.

Both of them laid in bed, snuggling each other. Eddie played with y/ns hair, twirling it around his finger. Y/n often read books while Eddie watched her study the page.
Eddie began to press soft kisses along y/ns neck, making her giggle at his touch.