Sweets

Word count: 5.9k

"Because I said no, y/n"
"You aren't the boss of me, Eddie!" Y/n put her hands on her hips, determined to have her boyfriend see things her way.
"Doesn't matter I'm your boyfriend! I don't want you doing anything like that. It's a bad thing to get sucked up into. So the answer is no"
"Not even just one little hit? It won't kill me! I'm not asking to trip on acid. It's just weed"
"No. I'm done talking about this" Eddie shrugged off his jacket throwing it to the side of his room.
"Fine" y/n groaned sitting down on his bed.

The long term couple had many fights that sounded like that. Y/n almost begging Eddie on her knees to try drugs, and Eddie always said no. He didn't want his sweet little princess to get trapped in a world of drugs and alcohol.
She is his whole world.

The twos story is so cute actually, let's dive into that for a moment.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Y/n asked at the almost empty lunch table. Her hand clutching her bright Barbie pink lunch box And the other pointing at the chair that was sat right next to the dungeon master himself.
"What?" The unruly haired boy asked with a mouth full of pretzels.
"This seat. Is it taken?" she raised her right eyebrow.
"Why?" He asked sitting up straight in his seat.
"Because I need a seat" she started to pull at the chair.
The sound of the metal scraping against the tile floor was loud as she slowly dragged it out.
The boy watched as she sat down, straightening out her pale blue skirt over her thighs.
He was intrigued, no one like her had every just walked up to him, the freak.

She sat quietly snacking in some carrots dipping them into a hummus dip, pretending as if she didn't notice the dungeons masters stares at her.
"You done looking? Or do you want a picture" y/n crossed her legs and propped her head on her hand.
He just scoffed and looked back down at his small bag of pretzels.

She bewildered him, pretty girl sitting down next to him as if she didn't know him or his reputation; she didn't.
Y/n moved with her cookie cutter family to Hawkins, they now lived in the perfect cookie cutter home in the perfect cookie cutter neighborhood in the perfect cookie cutter house at the end of the cul-de-sac.

It pissed y/n off. She had so much so built up repressed anger. Y/n lost everything she had, everything. She had nobody in Hawkins to call friends, not even a real home. The only reason y/ns whole family packed their stuff up and hauled it across the great U.S. Of A, was because y/ns perfect father had an affair. He was caught red handed and thought it would be a fresh start for the whole family.

Y/n was angry. No more nice girl.

"Who's this?" A dirty blonde guy said pulling out his chair.
"Don't know, she just sat down" the guy at the head of the table said tugging open his black lunch box.
"I'm y/n. By the way" she perked up brushing her hair over her shoulders.
"Okay.. why are you here?" The blonde one said.
"Because I need a seat. Isn't that what a chair is for?" Y/n sassed looking over the two boys.

"Who's that" another guy said with the same shirt the other two boys had on. Another one right behind him, walking up to the table as well.
"That's y/n, she needs a seat because that's what chairs are for. Right y/n?" The brunette smirked.
"That's right. Is this some sort of club?" She waved her finger at the matching shirts.
"Why, you want one?"
"If you can make that cute little devil guy pink, then sure" y/n smiled.

So that's what the boy did.

"You got me a pink one for real?" Y/n sat down at the same lunch table she had been sitting at for the past week.
"Just for you, sweets"
Eddie decided that was the best nickname for y/n. She wasn't all that sweet, always had an attitude, always had a snarky remark to say, never all that sweet. But she did bring brownies for all the boys everyday for lunch.