Mine To Keep

This one is kinda wild, it's gonna be very jumpy but there's so much to tell so It needed to be like this!

Also this isn't a sad one so enjoy!!

Word count: 8.5k

"You look so beautiful, princess." Eddie mumbled looking at y/n. Her body was molded by god himself, just for Eddie.
"You have no idea how bad I want you" Eddie could feel himself getting hard looking down at y/n, at how breath taking she truly is. Look at her, laid out all pretty for Eddie, her panties bunched up in her ass, her tits almost spilling out of her tank top, nipples just ready to be sucked on.
"I love you" he said as the camera flashed, he needed to save this moment forever.

"I love you" Eddie said again softly as he rubbed up and down on his hard length in his dark bedroom to the photographs he took of y/n.
Oh how beautiful she looked, splayed out, ready to be taken, cunt on display for eddies perfectly thick cock.
"You'll be mine one day, princess"
Y/n looked so peaceful as she slept, a hard sleeper she is. Not even stirring a little to the sound of someone climbing through her window or the sound of several clicks of Eddies camera.

Things that go bump in the night, some may think they see a shadow in the dark of their room, sometimes it feels like someone is watching you but when you look over your shoulder.. no one is there. No one is ever there. Y/n always felt like someone was there.. Eddie was, just out of sight. Eddie was always there.
Y/n chalked it up to being paranoid, she was going crazy for thinking she closed her panty drawer last night.. she must have left it open in the haze of sleep deprivation. Her favorite bra went missing? Y/n must have obviously misplaced it and it would show up sooner or later.
Her window left open just a crack? Shit she must have forgotten to close it before she left for school.

No no no. It was all Eddie. Skipping school to lay on her bed just to smell that floral scent. It was Eddie riffling though her panties drawer to find a pair he had seen peeking out of her jeans as she bent over in history class. It was Eddie who stole y/ns favorite bra that was left in her laundry basket.
It was always Eddie.

Eddie didn't start out this way actually, it was very gradual, he almost didn't notice it himself.
He had no idea that he was turning into some sort of a stalker for one of his best friends. He had no idea the lengths he was willing to go to keep her all to himself. It was like a light switch of some sort, turning on and staying on.
It was like that creepy attic light that somehow turned on one day, and everyone is too scared to go up and turn it off.. because how did it turn on in the first place? So it just sits, wasting electricity, looming over you, almost mocking you.
When I say it was gradual.. it was.. until everything was full speed ahead and there was no looking back, once Eddie did the unthinkable.. he had to keep going right?

"Morning guys!" Y/n beamed seeing all her friends.
"Morning!" They all chimed in less enthusiastically.
"Where's Eddie?" Y/n felt saddened at the missing presence of her best friend.
"Still pretty bummed out you wouldn't go on a date with him I guess." Steve mumbled, earning a head nod from everyone else.
"I don't see what the big deal is! I just don't see him like that" y/n explained herself again for the millionth time.
"Yeah but you could have just gone on the date and just told him you would rather stay friends"
"That's not my fault"

Y/n recently turned down a date with Eddie. Actually it was the third time Eddie asked y/n out. It was never anything personal, she just didn't like him like that. Y/n didn't see anything wrong with it, she didn't understand what all the fuss was about. Sure, she knew it must have hurt his feelings. She tried her best to not let him down, she tried not to hurt his heart. She knew Eddie liked her, she had known for almost a year at this point. It wasn't hard, Eddie was always touchy, but he became a little too touchy with y/n. Eddie was suddenly so nervous around y/n becoming a nervous wreck and stumbling over his words. Eddie was slowly becoming obsessed with everything y/n.