New sheets

Let's pretend Eddie has not failed his senior year twice lol.

Smut

Summary: we find out what the stains are on Eddie's bed sheets

Word count: 1.3k

"Honey I'm home!" Eddie's voice Called from the doorway of his bedroom.
I had just finished cleaning up. Something I did often. Eddie and I have been together for 2 years. It's finally our senior year, his year.

He kept telling me he could feel it in his bones, he just knew something good would happen.

"I missed you today princess" "sorry I couldn't be there for hellfire, I couldn't stop thinking about the mess we made this morning" I nodded over to his freshly washed sheets. "You know I love the mystery stains" he winked pulling me in for a soft peck.

"I know you do, but I do not. And it's not that much of a mystery if we both know what it is" "oh you mean your sweet juices I love to taste?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Baby, we can't have sex every single second of the day" I tried to push him off. I love to get Eddie riled up, get him pissed off. "Don't push me, princess, you know I don't like that"

"Or what?" I teased pushing my luck with the tall brunette.

"You wanna cum tonight baby?" He asked flatly, as if he was going to make a point eventually.

I just nodded back softly looking into those deep brown eyes. "I don't think you do, princess, or else you wouldn't be testing me" Eddie's grip on my waist tightened, digging his nails slightly into my skin.

"I'm sorry daddy"

"You want me to fuck you like I did this morning?" I nodded back to him, fuck the way he could use me and I don't even care. "You want me to stretch out that little hole of your?"

Eddie pushed his head to my neck, attacking it with open mouth kisses. His teeth began to graze my skin as he found my sensitive spot.

I let my head roll back with my mouth open. The way he could make me feel with just his mouth is pure bliss. Letting out a loud sigh, I allowed my hands to card through his hair.

Eddie's hair isn't the softest, it's always full of hairspray to keep his curls nice and pretty.
"Eddie more" I begged pushing his head slightly into my neck for more kisses and bites.

"So needy, huh?" his voice was soft but deep in my ear.
His voice is so rugged when he gets like this.

"That's my good girl, you know I love when you need me like this. Always thinking about my cock, huh, baby?" Eddie's dirty words could send you over the edge.

His lips attacked mine once more, leading me to the bed we often shared. We sat both on our knees, with me straddling his right thigh. With ever second out kiss grew more intense, I let out a soft moan into his mouth, grinding my core to his Jean clothed leg.

I could swear Eddie growled when I did that. "Fuck I love when I come home and your just in one of my shirts." He said pulling at the hem of one of his favorite band tees.

His ring clad hands found their way back to the skin under my shirt, this time feeling the skin where my ass and thighs meet. "Fuck I love this ass" he growled attacking my neck once more. Letting his teeth nip and pull at it. Eddie loved to leave marks on my neck, to proudly display I am his property.

I kept grinding my hips down on him, making his hips buck back at mine. "Eddie please" I begged pulling the hair at the nape of his neck harshly.

As much as Eddie liked to push me around, I liked to push him around just as much. And I know he loves it.

With that I was being pushed back into the mattress, one hand on my neck and the other on my hip. "You want to be rough, I can show you rough" Eddie's growl was clearly heard this time.

Staring up at Eddie through my eyelashes was truly a sight. The way his jaw was clenched and his eyebrows furrowed, all for me.

Eddie grabbed my hips with both hands this time and flipped me over to my face was buried into the mattress. I left his hand push the back of my head further into the mattress, while his other hand pulled up my shirt and my panties down. I knew better to not move, but I did anyways, pushing my ass out to him, in hope of feeling him where I need it most.

The same hand that pulled my panties down pushed my hips back into the bed. "Fuckin stop movin, I'm lookin at what's mine" I felt a sharp slap on my ass making me whine into the bed.

It's hard to stay composed when you have the hottest man on earth doing absolutely whatever he pleases to you.

I knew I had to be dripping wet for this man, thinking about him brought pools of wetness to my panties.

Without further warning he lifted my hips up so I was back on my knees. My body between his legs, making me feel so small compared to him.

In one swift movement he pushed himself into my tight hole. Both of us letting out an exaggerated groan. I already knew to put both hands behind my back so he could grab the hooks of my elbows, using them to pull my body back to his.

Allowing myself to be as loud as I wanted to, always made Eddie go crazy. He loves to hear my moans, almost as much as I loved for him to shut me up.

I felt myself cleanching around his cock, as he thrusted into me, using his hips to grind down on me in the perfect rolling motion. Just so he's hit the spots he knows I love. 

"Fuck baby right there? You like it like that huh?" Eddie was pounding himself into my tight cunt. "Yeah baby, just like that" I called back to him.

He pushed my body back down into the mattress, resting one hand on his headboard and the other moved my legs to be wider spread for him. Allowing him to go deeper into me.

"God baby, you feel so fucking good wrapped around me like This, yeah princess like it when I'm deep inside you" Eddies voice was loud through this room.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" I mumbled into the bed, feeling myself clench around him in ecstasy. "Yeah baby, cum on my cock" I let myself come undone around him, tears began to fall from my eyes.

I've never cried after an orgasm until I met Eddie. He pushes me to my limits, making me feel the best I could ever feel.

Eddies thrust became sloppier as he was reaching his orgasm as well.

"Just like that Ed's, fuck me you're so big" I moaned feeling the walls of my core clench around him, bringing me closer to another orgasm.

I turned into a moaning mess as Eddie continues to fuck me past my second orgasm. Rubbing me raw, not caring as long as he gets his orgasm.

The room was filled with grunts and the sound of our skin slapping together in a rhythmic pattern. Truly a primal behavior, nasty enough my best friend couldn't even know.

"Fuucckkk" Eddie growled into my ear as he came inside of me, that moan made my pussy start dripping once again.

The sounds of our moans were
Ricocheting off the walls, bouncing around the whole trailer.

Eddies body fell on top of mine, leaving us panting for more air, as our sweaty bodies stuck to one another.

"Fuck that never gets old" Eddie peppered kisses down the side of my head to my neck.

"I love you, Ed's"

"I love you too, princess. Let's get you cleaned up- oh and you're gonna have to wash these sheets again"

Thank you so much for reading! Wow I have 100 reads already! That makes me so happy.

Please vote if you like something!! And leave comments letting know what's you liked!!

Xoxo