Reign

Summary: y/n is actually really good at dnd, Eddie won't believe it until he sees it. Turns out the table they play the game on is good for something else too.

Word count: 3.9k

"A girl?" Eddie raised his eyebrows.
"Yes a girl" Gareth stated again.

"A girl that goes here?" Eddie was so confused, how could a girl be good at dnd. It was a new concept for Eddie.
Girls don't like to play a game that freaks do.

"Are you even listening? That's what I said" the whole table was silent, knowing that was just going to piss off Eddie.

"She can't be that good" the metal head scoffed rolling his eyes. It was something he would just have to see to believe, there's no way he was going to just believe Gareth, kid barely had a brain outside of dnd and his guitar.

"Man you have to see her play, she's absolutely wicked" Gareth was begging Eddie to allow y/n to play dnd with them.
"No, girls don't play dnd, I think you have forgot that" Eddie stood up from his chair, annoyed at the conversation.

The switch on Eddie, one small annoyance and he was done with the conversion. He could flip like a dime, one second he's laughing and having fun, the next everyone could feel the tension. A real alpha.

"She does, Eddie. I've seen her! Down at the convention this past weekend, Fuckin beast. She tore up all these experienced guys."

Eddie walked around the table, placed his hands on Gareths shoulders gripping them tightly. He bent down and said into his ear- "you're telling me, that sweet looking girl" Eddie pointed at y/n making everyone's heads turn. "Yeah that one" Eddie said making sure everyone eyes were on y/n.
"Plays dnd like a beast?"

"Wait y/n?" Mike said in shock looking at the cute girl sitting in a pretty white skirt.
"You know her, wheeler?" Eddie stood up and walked back to his chair.
"She's my neighbor, she used to babysit us" Mike looked at the others for support.
"Yeah, she used to watch us play" Lucas said nodding his head.

"Interesting" Eddie said leaning forward to open his black lunchbox. He fishes around the many baggies of various substances he had, pulling out some pretzels.
"Interesting? You'll let her join us?" Gareth got a little too excited, maybe he though she was pretty. Maybe he though he had a chance.

"You really think she can handle, The Reign Of Dregoth, huh? I've been working on this campaign for weeks, I'm not even sure you are ready"

"She can handle it" Gareth defended y/n who had no idea this conversation was taking place.

"If you can convince her to come, then sure she can try. And when she fails, you'll only have yourself to blame" Eddie paused dramatically slamming this hands on the table, making several people look over at him

"And if she doesn't fail, she can join hellfire"
Eddie stood from his seat, walking past y/n and her friends as he left.

He watched how she pushed her hair behind her face as she laughed at something her friend said. No way she plays dnd, No way she's a beast. She's too pretty.

Eddie couldn't stop thinking g about her all day. Y/n is so pretty, actually one of the prettiest Eddie had ever seen.
He saw her walk out to her car after school. How the wind picked up her skirt just slightly, Her thighs are so sexy to Eddie.

"Y/n!" The three small boys were ringing on y/ns door bell like they were about to get murdered.
"Hold on!" Y/n yelled swinging open the door to reveal three teenage boys who were out of breath.

Y/n stood in that same white and black pleated skirt she wore to school. She was confused, confused as to why three out of four of the boys she used to babysit for, are at her house.
"Can I help you?" She put her hand on her hip pushing it out to the side.