Older

Short hair mechanic Eddie!
Pretend his tattoos are still there, and he probably has more now!

Also not edited!
And it's jumpy as always lol.
I try to separate it out so it makes sense!

Word count: 8.3k

"Happy birthday y/n!" Robin tackled y/n into a hug as soon as she saw her come out of the guest bedroom.
"I can't believe you're finally 18!" Robin continued.
"Thank you, rob! I know, I'm officially old" y/n joked letting her sister squeeze her tight.
"Don't say that! You're gonna make me feel old"
"Well you are almost 30"
"Hey! I'm only 28"

Y/n grew up in Indianapolis with their dad, while Robin grew up with their mom in Hawkins.
The two girls never saw much of each other, only for a few days out of the year, sometimes for Christmas. They would mostly send each other letters or have phone calls every once in a while to keep in touch. Nothing could break that sisterly bond.

Robin was so excited to have her sister back in Hawkins for a while. Y/n had decided to spend the whole summer of 1996 with Robin in the town they were born in. She was heading to college at the start of September and wanted to have one good summer before it was all hard work and studying.

"God I'm so excited you're here!" Robin continued to squeeze her sister.
"Me too! I'm gonna have the best summer ever!" Y/n let go of the hug.
"Yes! Late night movie marathons, bonfires, and shopping, it's gonna be a fun summer" Robin agreed with her little sister.

"Just the two of us" y/n smiled.
"Wellll...I want you to meet my friends! So when I have to work they might be able to entertain you"

"I know Steve, he lives here too" y/n laughed walking over to the kitchen. She needed some coffee in her system, maybe a bagel as well.
"Steve isn't going to be here a whole lot, busy with some girl recently, but I want you to love my friends, they already hear me talking about you all the time"
"Nothing embarrassing I hope"
"Oh everything embarrassing, you know me"

"I hate you" y/n groaned trying to reach a mug from the cabinet on her tip toes.
"I love you" Robin smiled reached over her sister to grab the mug.

"Oh, One of my friends is playing at the hideout tonight, we can meet them there, and You can meet the rest of them" Robin was excited. Her friends heard plenty about y/n, they all wanted to meet her.

"Sure, I want to pamper myself today, you know a girls day?" Y/n said with a half smirk, knowing her sister probably wouldn't want to do it, but would have to because it's her birthday.
"Ill have to take you to Nancy, she would like that better" Robin cringed at the thought of a spa day.
"It's my birthday, you have to come" y/n smirked at her sister, knowing damn well Robin would just bitch and moan about getting her feet touched.

After mani pedis, lots of shopping, and a birthday brunch, y/n went to robins apartment to get ready for the night.
Robin promised to meet y/n at the hideout, she had to go bale Steve out of some shitty date, making up an excuse about a dead grandmother or something like that.

So y/n sat alone, with her fake Id in hand ready to drink away her loneliness on her birthday.
Y/n wouldn't have done anything anyways for her birthday, she would have just probably watched a movie at home. But she was a little upset she had been sitting there for over an hour waiting while listening to some shitty band.

"You look lonely over here" a man's voice called from her left side, pulling her out of her thoughts.

"Yeah, just waiting for my sister and her friends to keep me company" y/n shrugged barely giving the guy a second look. She was too busy tapping the empty bottle of beer in her hand.
"Can I keep you company while you wait? You want another beer?" He asked flicking the empty bottle. "Looks like you finished this one"