Cherry Vanilla Coke

This story is not sad! So don't be afraid. So much fluffy fluff it will make you want to throw up.

Word count: 12.5k

Red lipstick, sometimes a neutral lip with a shiny gloss on top. Baby pink bows pinned to the back of her hair. Graceful modest spaghetti strap dresses with pretty florals stitched into the fabric, soft cardigans and baby tank tops. A vintage aesthetic mixed with French model fashion. Delicate jewelry such as simple rings and a thin necklace graced her skin. A silver anklet with heart charms and the softest of pink manicure and pedicure always.
Vanilla and cashmere scented everything. Y/n was a simple girl, one not meant to be born in Indiana, but she made due.

Body care days were the best days for y/n. Like a factory reset for her body. For sure y/n took care of her body every single day, but something about Sunday and Wednesday nights were so relaxing.
There was nothing more satisfying than what Eddie called 'dolphin skin' to y/n. The term was coined early on in the relationship, after a self care Wednesday, when Eddie couldn't stop touching y/ns legs.

"What are you doing eds?" Y/n asked gently looking down at her boyfriends hands who were slowly rubbing up and down y/ns legs, pads of his fingers dipping into every dimple of fat they could find. Massaging over her skin, down to her feet, digging his knuckles into the arches of her freshly manicured feet.
"Just so soft, princess" his motions didn't stop, needing to touch her skin.
"S'like dolphin skin"

Dolphin skin; because y/n was so smooth and shiny.. like dolphin who just poked their head out of the water.
Freshly shaved legs and arms, whole body washed twice with a creamy vanilla soap, slathered with a vanilla body oil, spritzed down with a cashmere vanilla body spray.
God Eddie loved that. His favorite part was the cherry chapstick and lipgloss y/n used. He loved nothing more than to kiss y/ns smooth glossy lips and taste that artificial cherry flavor. Fresh red kiss prints left on his cheeks, on his d&d notebooks, on random pages of his books, and on the mirror of his bathroom. She left her pearl necklace hung up on his rear view mirror on his car, so everytime he was in it, he would think of her.
She would wash his hair with the most delightful (according to Eddie) vanilla shampoo and conditioner, to help his hair look well defined and bouncy.

Before every self-care night y/n would call Eddie to come over after, because she knew he would be devastated if he didn't get to touch her skin immediately after.
It wasn't even just on those days, it was every day that Eddie couldn't get over how soft y/ns skin was, so he had to touch her skin every moment of the day. Wandering soft touches turned into deliberate rubbing all over, it was his favorite thing. Eddie Munson was absolutely obsessed with y/n, as he should be.

Let's rewind a little, back to when the two were introduced to each other.

Y/n Henderson is her name, older sister to Dustin Henderson. She had been friends with the large group due to association, just like Nancy and Steve. She became parents to all the little ducks, keeping them in line as she was slightly more strict with them than the rest of the older ones were. Not strict strict, but she had a way of order and if one fell out of line, they felt so guilty that they disappointed y/n. No one really knew why they had this loyalty to y/n over Nancy or Steve, they just did, always wanting to make y/n proud of them. Maybe it was the fact that she used to babysit the group for years before they were old enough to watch themselves. Maybe it was the way she cared and looked after them.

When she got her first car, she took them down to the arcade to play for hours or take them down to the mall to spend the day. They loved having y/n around, they loved to invite her out to movie nights and have her watch them play dungeons and dragons. Y/n didn't mind, she loves those little kids.