Pillow Princess 2

Part two! Roughly edited. Sorry I'm just tired y'all.

Word count- 4.3k

Y/n hasn't spoken to Eddie in 36 hours. The fight they had after was explosive. Some that left Eddie shaking and y/n in a fit of vexation. Eddie just sat like a sad puppy while y/n yelled at him, cried in front of him, and denounced her friendship to him.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Eddie asked with tears brimming in his eyes, threatening to come out.
"God! We were never dating Eddie! I don't know what you-you fucking made up in your sick fucking head, but we- we were never together" the traumatized girl pacing the small room yelled.
"Y/n! I'm sorry! I don't know why I did it" was all Eddie said, knowing damn well why he did it.
"You are fucking sick" y/n yelled with a harsh slap to Eddie's face. One that echoed in his dimly lit room, one that made Eddie's face slam to the side, holding his hand over the newly red skin. He knew he deserved it, he knew he deserved a lot more than just that one slap.
"I-I know" Eddie said after a few long moments of y/n debating whether of not she should have said sorry for hitting him so hard.
"We are no longer friends, Edward"

"Hey pillow princess" a boy snickered at y/n as she passed by, her eyes swollen and bloodshot from the previous night crying. It was one of her first nights alone since she had met Eddie. The two always had sleepovers or would talk on the phone till they fell asleep and the lines cut dead. The night after the incident was the hardest night for the both of them. Eddie tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable position without y/ns body warmth near him. His bed had never felt so cold and empty.
Y/n tried to snuggle a stuffed animal Eddie had given her for her birthday months ago, but she couldn't shake the sick thought of Eddie using the animal to fuck himself before giving it to her. Which he had... but that's a story for a later date.

So she slept without snuggling anything, just herself and her thoughts, she felt used, she felt helpless. The person she trusted the most in the whole world, used her for his own gain.
Sure the two were very very sexual and flirty, but nothing had ever crossed that line. Everything they did was mutual, except the other night.
They both were so sexually drawn to each other, both of them sharing their deepest darkest fantasies with one another. Shit y/n made Eddie practice knife play with her.

"don't want to hurt you"
"Promise you won't hurt me, look just hold the knife like this" y/n helped Eddie's grip on the knife as his hand was very shaky. She guided his hand and pressed the tip of the blade to her hip, feeling the cold steel through her thin panties.
"Just drag it lightly, not gonna hurt me Ed" y/n looked up at Eddie who straddled her mid thighs.
"Like this?" He asked letting the point of the blade to drag across her cotton panties, going from the right side of her hip to the left.
"Yeah, but when you're with someone who wants that, you can go a little harder"
"Want- want me to go harder?" Eddie asked letting the blade prick through y/ns panties, sticking her in the skin softly with the point.

Y/ns back arched slightly at the sudden pinch.
"Maybe just a little" she could feel herself grow wet at the sight before her. Eddie looked so hot in a black wife beater and his black jeans, the chain still on them and his ring decorated hands. What a sight, one that had y/n dripping.

"Fuck- you really like this? Huh angel?" Eddie smirked pulling y/ns panties down just a little to fully expose her hip bone.
"Eddieee" y/n whined feeling the steel tip press directly into her skin.
"Want me to mark you? Want that huh?" Eddie voice is rich with so much pleasure seeing y/n enjoy herself.
"Yes"
"God, such a Fuckin little slut" Eddie continued to press the point into y/ns soft tender skin, letting a spot of blood come out. He grew hard while marking y/ns skin as His.