No panties

Lightly edited
Light smut

Word count: 2.1k

Eddie liked to tease y/n, a lot.
He knew she had a crush on him every since they met.
It was true, the second y/n saw Eddie Munson, with his long brown hair and his cute nose, She feel hard for him.

He likes to push how flirty he could be with her before she just completely unfolded before him.
He thought it was cute, seeing her become flustered.

"We can share a blanket if you want?" Eddie smirked over at y/n who was smushed between him and Robin.

Movie nights were always y/ns favorite. Just Nancy, Jonathan, Steve, Robin, Eddie and y/n. The group was very close and always had nights like these.

"Okay" y/n fiddled with the rings on her fingers allowing Eddie to lay the blanket over them two.
It wasn't long before Eddie and his flirty fingers found their way to y/ns legs that were stretched out in front of her body.
Those calloused finger tips somehow felt smooth along y/ns bare legs.
"You're so warm" Eddie whispered into y/n ear, letting his fingers glide up and down  her thigh. Y/n didn't understand why Eddie was always like this with her, pushing her, flirting with her, just to stop before anything got too far.
Eddie hand settled on a spot high up on her thigh while they continued to watch the movie. But yet again, those pretty ring clad fingers began to dance their way just past the hemline of y/ns dress just a few short minutes later. He felt every little baby hair she had in her person, feeling the goosebumps rise with every second he touched her skin.

Y/n was sick and tired of him flirting with her, but not going any further than just that. He was such a tease, brushing her hair out of her face. Holding her hand to cross the road wasn't going to cut it anymore. There had been many many nights were y/n would lay in an agonizingly endless wake, thinking of Eddie, thinking of how pretty he is. Thinking about the way his lips moved when he talked, or how his hair blew in the wind, or even how he just smiled at something funny he though about. She would lay, thinking about what it would be like to be his. To have all of his attention, and no more of this flirting nonsense. She never played back with him, everytime she wanted to flirt back, she got too scared. Thinking he would be freaked out, or think she had a crush on him. Which she did, but she didn't know that Eddie knew about it.

So y/n took all of her built up angst, all the nights she thought about him, and bottled it up. Never saying a word about what he actually does to her. She just let him play with her like an outside cat plays with a small lizard it stalked in the grass.

Today, she had enough. It had been too long letting Eddie do this to her, tormenting her body and feelings. She had enough of those annoying butterflies she got when Eddie even so much as looked in her direction.
So y/n looked over at Eddie, who was pretending he was watching the movie. She leaned over and pushed his hair from in front of his ear, and whispered softly.

"I'm not wearing any panties"

Before Turning her attention back to the movie, smirking softly as she felt his hand freeze where it was at. She heard his breath hitch softly, processing what she said.

Eddie let out a low whisper, groaning... no, moaning at what he just heard.
"Fuuckk"

That was all Eddie needed, that was all he could ever need to hear from y/ns pretty plump lips to make him go absolutely feral for her.

"You okay Eddie?" Steve looked over past the two girls who sat between them.
"Yeah" Eddie said back shaking his head letting out a small chuckle.

Eddie hand stayed on y/ns thigh, pressing his fingers into her skin, almost unable to control his desire for y/n.
It had to have been the longest 45 minutes of his life, just watching as y/n watched the movie after she dropped a bombshell on him like that.