Jealousy

munsonsgirl

Kind of jumpy, anything in italics is a memory or a thought. But you should be able to tell what's what lol

Word count: 3.0k

Summary: Eddie and y/ns platonic friendship, isn't so platonic. Eddie find himself stupid jealous as anyone who even looks at his sweet girl who isn't his girl.

It was clear Eddie had some sort of feelings towards y/n. Everyone knew, even Eleven knew. Y/n just thought everything was platonic, she's never had a guy best friend before, weren't they always this touchy? Didn't they always kiss you on the lips just because? Didn't they always call you Princess or baby?

Eddie and y/n have been friends for just about 2 years, almost 2 years. How they met isn't crazy, just a mildly complicated to those looking in from the outside.

Y/n is best friends with Nancy, who used to date Steve, but is now dating Jonathan. Her younger brother is Mike, who is best friends with Will. Will is Jonathan's little brother. Both Mike and Will are friends with Dustin, Lucas, Max, and Eleven. All those kids are friends with Steve, more like children to Steve. And all those kids are friends with Eddie, separately from the rest of the group. Robin knows Steve from scoops Ahoy, Robin is sisters with Y/n.

I hope you're following.

Somehow they all ended up being one rat pack, having movie nights, parties, going roller skating. You think it? They have done it, as a group of 12. Eddie and y/n became very close after late night calls, duo movie nights, and boom after a year, these two were inseparable.

"I've never had my first kiss" y/n looked down shyly at her fiddling fingers. "No? Why not?" Eddie asked releasing a puff of smoke, y/n liked the smell of cigarettes on Eddie's clothes. "Just never got to do it" y/n shrugged.

"I'll be your first kiss, if that's okay with you" Eddie smiled looking over at y/n who clearly became flustered at this idea. "Okay" the girl Eddie called his best friend prepared herself, sitting up tall turning to face him. "Don't be scared" Eddie called squashing the cigarette butt on the ashtray next to his bed. "I won't bite" Eddie laughed turning his attention to look at y/n.

Eddies hands came up to cup y/ns face, stroking his thumb over her cheek bones softly. "Be gentle, Ed's" y/n whispered looking at Eddie's pupils dilate. "Always, for you" Eddie began to lean in. Y/ns only reference to kissing was watching grease over and over again, and kissing the shower wall. Puckering her pink lips softly she braced for Eddie's lips to touch hers. Their lips pressed together softly, Eddie's lips are warm and y/n can smell the cigarette residue from his face.

"See, wasn't bad huh?" Eddie pulled away leaving y/n with her eyes still closed. Eddie's hands still holding y/ns face in place.
Y/n didn't know it, but Eddie had completely and utterly fallen in love after that kiss.
"Can we do that again?" Y/n said with her eyes fluttering open to look at Eddie through her eyelashes. He didn't answer, just pushing his lips to hers once more.

Eddie took y/ns first kiss, he took her virginity too. "Be gentle, Eds" y/n told him for the second time in her life. "Always, for you" Eddie said once again as well.

They didn't have sex after that unless they were completely wasted or high, or just for fun. So only a handful of times. Okay... 17 more times, Eddie was counting, 17 times in 2 months. They were going at it like animals, but Eddie couldn't help himself. "All mine" Eddie would moan with his head between y/ns legs.

The image of y/ns hips swinging as she walked through the hallways of school wearing that short short skirt, killed Eddie. He grew to be possessive over her. It's like she had made a home in Eddie's brain, and didn't plan on moving out any time soon. She captured his thoughts, making him become infatuated, as if she had put a charm on him with that first kiss.