Joan Jett Poster

Word count: 2.5k

"Eddieee" y/n yelled trying to push Eddie's hands off her stomach.
"Take it back!" Eddie yelled continuing to tickle his friend.
"No!" Y/n laughed gasping for air.
"Take it back!" Eddie said once more, moving his hands to squeeze between y/ns thighs. Y/n flailed around Eddie's bed, trying to push him off of her but she couldn't, she wasn't strong enough.
"Okay! Okay!" Y/n was screaming, she hated being tickled.

"Say it!" Eddie crawled on top of y/n looking down at her trying to catch her breath.
"I'm sorry!" Y/b breathed out sounding exhausted. "For?" Eddie egged on, pushing one of his hands down to y/ns stomach.
"I'm sorry for saying a guitar can't be a girl" y/n pushed out realizing he was going to tickle her again.
"That's what I thought" Eddie let his fingers trace down y/ns waist instead. Little goosebumps appeared when his fingers trailed down to the hemline of her shorts. This little action made Eddie smile to himself, watching as y/ns breathing hitched softly.

Both of their heads snapped up at a honking outside. Making Eddie remove his hand from y/ns hip. She almost whined at the loss of his touch, almost.
"Steve's here" Eddie mumbled pulling himself off y/ns body, helping her up.

"You don't have to say it like that" y/n rolled her eyes at her friend, trying to slip her shoes on.

"I didn't say it like anything" Eddie threw his hands up in defense.
"You did, I know you don't like Steve taking me on dates.. but he's really sweet" y/n explained reaching for her bag.
"He's a player y/n, I've seen how he is with other girls! You're not the only one he's talking to" Eddie followed y/n out of the Munson trailer.
"Yes I am, I'll see you tomorrow Ed's" y/n looked back before getting into Steve's car.
Eddie watched as they sped off to go do god knows what. He kicked the tire of his car cursing. When was it his chance to get the girl?

Y/n and Eddie have always been close, really close. They definitely had their moments as more than friends. Kissing, sex, cuddling. It wasn't weird afterward either. But somewhere down the line Eddie decided he wanted more with y/n. And somewhere down the line, he stopped himself from admitting his feelings, scared he was going to ruin their friendship.

God Eddie really relived that first kiss they ever shared. The thought alone was enough to turn him on all over again.

"Is that a new lipgloss?" Eddie asked out of nowhere, watching as y/n was applying it in her vanity mirror.
"Yeah, I just got it at the mall" y/n turned around to face Eddie. "What flavor?" Eddie asked holding his hand out for the tube.
"Cherry" y/n stepped forward placing the tube in his hand.
Eddie opened up the lipgloss smelling it.
"That smells so good, you know I love cherries" Eddie almost moaned at how good it smells.
"I know you do" took another step closer, perching herself right on Eddie's lap, straddling his hips. Eddies hands flew to her waist, keeping her steady.

There had always been a back and forth between the two friends, both of them pushing it one step further until someone backed down.

"Wanna taste it?" Y/n whispered with her lips almost touching Eddie's, putting him in a trance as their noses bumped softly.

"Mmhmm" Eddie moaned out pushing his lips to touch y/ns. Y/n smiled at into the kiss feeling Eddie's hands dig further into her waist, squeezing his fingers down.
Y/n wasn't expecting him to actually kiss her but she's so glad he did.
Their mouths moved quicker, deepening the kiss, letting their tongues swirl together, sharing the taste of the cherry gloss.
Eddie was moaning into y/ns mouth as she was grinding her hips down into his.
Y/n pulled herself away from Eddie's lips, making him whine softly. "We're gonna be late for the movie night at Gareths"
"Gareth can wait" Eddie pulled his best friend back to him, letting them roll back onto the bed.
And well, we know what happened after that.