Late night calls pt 1

Word count: 3.5k

Eddie always watched y/n walk into science class seconds before the bell rang. Showing up and throwing her book bag on the floor, always out of breath. What could she be so tired from. They sat side by side, at the the same lab table. They have never spoken a word to each other just sat in silence. Every once in a while y/n would pass her paper to Eddie for him to copy, he always nodded in thanks. But never spoke.

Yesterday y/n didn't show up, and Eddie waited patiently for his lab partner to show. Y/n had never missed a day of school. It's been like this since they started school, 5 months ago. Eddie was actually amazed miss perfect attendance missed a day. He thought it was pretty cool.

Right on schedule y/n strutted through the classroom door as the bell rang. "Where were you yesterday?" Eddie whispered as she sat down throwing her bag to the side. "What?" She looked shocked that Eddie even paid attention to notice her absence. "You weren't here, where were you?" He asked once more, leaning in close to avoid making the old teacher, Mr. Judson, notice their disruption. "I was sick" y/n pulled out her notebook and a  pretty purple pen.

"What no pink pen?" Eddie motioned towards the purple pen. "You stole it two days ago and never gave it back" y/n shot back, not looking away from the board. "Oh my bad" Eddie backed down.

Truth is, he did steal it. He didn't mean to though, Eddie just asked to borrow it, but the bell rang and y/n left quickly, so before Eddie could pass it back she was no where to be seen.  It's safe though! In the Hellfire club room. Sitting with Eddie's campaign. The boys made fun of him for using it yesterday.

"Really? A pink pen?" Dustin fired at him "pink is very manly" Eddie chuckled continuing to write with it.

Y/n smells good, Like vanilla, a sweet vanilla. Every day Eddie got to smell that, and to say the least, he missed it yesterday. It was almost intoxicating to him. "Can you meet me after school?" The brown eyed boy said grasping y/n's small wrist, just before she could leave the their shared desk. "Today?" "Yeah I can give you your pen, you can meet me by my van" "my mom said to never follow a man to his van, no matter what he promises" y/n smiled, a smile so pretty to Eddie.

Damn she's pretty, Eddie thought looking at her features. "There will be candy if you like" he joked back letting go of her wrist. "Sure, what time do you get out of your hellfire club meeting?" "6, but you can hang out in there if you want" "I have other business to attend to but, thanks" with that y/n turned on her heel leaving Eddie behind. What business?

"You're late" y/n teased as Eddie came running up to his van. She stood leaning up against the car, arms crossed, slightly pressing her chest. Enough to make her chest pop a little more out of her tank top. The shorts she wore perfectly complemented her curvy hips.

"I know I know, the meeting ran late, and I couldn't get out of it, after all I am the ring leader" "You're fine, but you have to take me home, my brother left with his friend, he said I was taking too long" "of course, y/n, it's my fault" Eddie smiled slipping his hand into his back pocket to pull out the pink pen he had stole.

Something about him saying y/n's name, made her feel weird. She never heard him say it, and god did it sound pretty when he did. "You good?" Eddie asked. Y/n didn't realized she had been standing there in her thoughts for a little too long. "Yeah sorry, I guess my brain is just tired" "you're fine, let me get you home" Eddie opened the door to his van for her.

What a gentleman. She had seen Eddie be kind to other girls at the school. Someone raised him right.

Eddie's van filled with the smell of y/n's vanilla perfume. God how did she smell so good? As they drove down the road, Eddie couldn't help but notice how soft y/n's legs looked. His eyes traveled from her knees and up her thighs, to have those thick thighs wrapped out his hea- whoa chill dude. He quickly shook his perverted thought and focused back on the road and listened to y/n's directions.