Happy fucking birthday

This one's for you Eddiemuns0nloverr

Summary: Y/n is having late night calls with a mystery person, so Eddie accuses y/n of the unthinkable.

Word count: 2.3k

"Who were you talking too last night?" Eddie asked starting at me from above. I had just woken up and can barely think, and this fool wants to start playing 20 questions.

"What?" I groaned trying to push him out of my way so I could at least stand up.

I've practically moved into the Munson residence, Wayne, Eddie's uncle didn't mind. I kept the place nice and tidy for all of us.
To be honest it was kind of fun to play housewife after we got out of school.

Eddie and I have been dating for only a year  but its been the best twelve months of our lives. I've lived with them for about 3 months now. Eddie is normally very respectful of my privacy, allowing us to spend time apart. Although Eddie is so clingy. Let me tell you. If this fool could attach himself to me by the hip he would.

"Nobody, Ed's, just my friend" I pushed him out my way, my eyes still fluttering due to the sun shining in from the window.

"Why were you laughing so much?" Eddie pushed further with hints of curiosity behind his voice.

"Eddie it's nothing, it doesn't concern you. Just my friend"

Truth is it was dustin, we have been planing a big surprise party for Eddie's 20th birthday. It's taken so much time because I want it, no scratch that, I need it to be perfect. I bought him a very new guitar, working my ass of walking dogs and babysitting sure did pay off. Eddie had been eyeing an electric guitar down at the local mall. I just know I had to get it for him.

"Why can't you just tell me, honey. We don't keep secrets"
"Have you talked to eleven recently? Friends don't lie, that gets on my nerves"

Sometimes it okay to lie, as long as you have no wrong intentions behind it.

"Why can't you tell me?" Eddie was following me to the bathroom, closing the door behind him so I can start to get undressed.

I told you he follows me around everywhere, he already knows I'm going to take a shower.

"Because Ed's, it's just, my friend Molly, you remember her?" Eddie nodded watching as I removed my shirt. "She's having boy troubles and I didn't think you would want to listen about that" I lied as best as possible.

Eddie knows me though, I know he knows that I'm lying. "Okay" he squinted his eyes, he doesn't believe me but he's going to let it slid for right now.

"Come shower with me"

Eddie dropped it for the rest of the day. Pretending as if everything was fine. But I just know he was going to bring it up once more. Over the next few days he was listening very intensely to every time the phone would rings.

"Eddie I said drop it! It's just my friend"

I walked in late yesterday, and that caused a whole scene.
"Where were you?" Eddie was practically nose to nose with me. "With max, she needed a ride home" Eddie stomped towards the Window to look outside, seeing max walk into her trailer across the street.

"Okay" was all he said before stomping to our room.

To say it's been a tense couple of days, is an understatement.
Eddie has been glued to me, like a lost puppy. Don't get me wrong I love spending time with him, but not while I'm trying to plan the most metal birthday party.