Mommy

This is an anonymous request, and I have to remind y'all that this is a safe place and we are not going to kink shame anyone, so please be mindful of what you comment.

Also this is proofread once.. so there maybe be some mistakes :/

Word count: 2.2k

"Eddie! I'm home!" Y/n yelled walking into the Munson Trailer. She just finished a 7 hour shift down at the Family Video. She was so excited to be home and away from Steve and Robins constant bickering. She just wished that they would get together already, if only she knew that Robin was actually gay.

"Eds? Baby?" Y/n called throwing her bag on the kitchen counter along with her Keys. His van was in the driveway so he had to be home, probably taking a nap from smoking too much weed, that was her Eddie. Always stoned out of his mind, if not stoned he was drunk.

She kicked off her shoes in the hallway leading to Eddie's room, excited to let her feet sink into the carpet, something you don't realize is pleasurable until you have to stand in uncomfortable shoes all day.

As she walked deeper into the hallway, she couldn't quite make out the whimpering dialogue she heard, but she knew instantly Eddie was jacking off. She could recognize those moans from anywhere.

Y/n heard the faint moaning grow louder and more needy As she got closer from Eddie's room, well more like their room, y/n practically moved in a few months back. She always thought it was funny when she caught Eddie jerking off, sometimes she just likes to listen to him before sneaking up on him and sucking him off to let him finish.

Y/n peaked her head through the slightly cracked door, watching Eddie laid out on his on the bed, his hand for fully fisting his girthy cock, and his eyes closed tightly. His other hand reached from under his pillow and pulled a piece of fabric out from im under it. Y/n watched intently as Eddie held the fabric to his nose before letting out a breathy moan.

"Fuckk Mommy" Eddie whimpered his eyebrows knitting together before taking another long sniff at the fabric. That's when y/n realized it was the pair of panties she wore to sleep last night, they were still fresh with her smell.
Y/ns eyes grew large hearing his words. Surly she didn't hear that correctly, Eddie has never even hinted at a kink where he was submissive.

"Y/n fuck, please fuck me mommy" y/n froze again, she definitely heard him correctly.
"Mo-mommy please" Eddie's whimpers continued, and god were they sexy, his eyes glued shut with one hand holding y/ns panties to his nose, and the other wrapped securely around his cock.
Y/n had never seen eddie like this, he normally was so intimidating and dominant.

Now it was her turn to flip the script, make it her own. Seeing Eddie like this made her panties soaked at just the sight. Her thighs were squeezing together as they wanted more, more from Eddie.

"Couldn't wait for me to get here huh?" Y/n made her presence known, closing the door behind her.
"Fuck" Eddie yelled throwing y/ns panties to a corner of the room, trying to sit up. His heart almost bursting out of his chest as he flopped around the bed, trying to gain his composure, as if he wasn't just moaning the word mommy.
"I'm so sorry" Eddie was letting apologies spew from his lip. His face bright red from embarrassment. Poor baby boy, embarrassed that y/n caught him in a little fantasy world, embarrassed that he didn't even hear her come through the front door.
"Y/n I'm so sorry, I- I" Eddie buried his face in his hands.

"Don't cry, pretty boy." Y/n hushed him, kneeling down at the edge of the bed, between Eddie's legs.
The pet name she called him made his cock twitch. He was such a pretty boy, and someone had to praise him for it.

"How long have you been thinking about me like that?" Y/n let her palms run up and down Eddie's thick thighs, not quite reaching where he wanted to be touched.
"How long, baby?" Y/n asked again not hearing an as were from Eddie, only a small whimper.
"A-a long time, y/n"
"Not my name, baby" y/ns eyes squinted at Eddie's before giving his thigh a quick stinging slap. His milky white skin almost instantly turned red in the shape of y/ns hand. Eddie let out a high pitched yelp at the sudden pain with his hips rolling up, wishing for y/n to do anything to him.