Revenge

Summary: y/n and Eddie get into a fight, as revenge y/n let's Jason flirt with her. Eddie doesn't like that too much. SMUT

Word count: 2.6k

"You always do this Eddie! You ditch me last minute to go do something else" y/n felt betrayed by her boyfriend. He promised to spend the day with her.
"Baby, I promise I'll be back in A few hours to watch the movie" Eddie cupped y/ns face giving her a sweet kiss before running off to go play some dnd with the freshman.

Y/n waited and waited and waited.  Eddie didn't come back for 6 hours. 6 hours. Y/n could have been doing something much more interesting than sitting around Eddie's messy room for 6 hours.

When Eddie walked through the door he saw y/n sitting with her arms crossed with an angry look on her face.

Shit

"Baby-" "no Eddie! You promised me! We were supposed to see a movie at 6! And now it's 8pm."

Eddie completely lost track of time, he completely forgot he was supposed to see a movie with y/n.
"You do this almost every time we hang out! And I'm sick of it! We never have any time together anymore" y/n stood up taking a step towards Eddie frozen body.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I really am" Eddie looked down, he didn't know what else to say. He had done it again. Y/n normally doesn't say much when Eddie misses a date, or is running late. She's pretty passive that way, but today was different, he had finally had enough.

"Did it really take that long or what? Because I'm starting to not believe that you can lose track of time for that long" y/n looked at Eddie with anger filling her eyes.
"Well sorta, Chrissy-"

"Chrissy?!" Y/n basically yelled feeling the heat rise to her chest. "Princess, you have to let me fini-"
"Seriously Eddie? Chrissy? You know how I feel about her!" Y/n almost burst into tears.
"She wanted to buy some wee-" y/n cut Eddie off again, making him grow angry as well.

"Weed? You missed our movie date to sell your shitty weed?" Y/ns hands flew to her hair, pulling softly to ease the tension in her head.
"What is your deal? You've been on my case for the past month?" Eddie's words flew out of his mouth, not meaning for them to.
"What's my deal? What's your deal? You've been ignoring me almost everyday at school, you can't seem to answer my phone calls, you can't even make time to watch a stupid 2 hour movie with me! You ditch me at every chance you get" y/ns chest felt as if it was going to burst. Her anger took over her body, letting her say what she had been holding in for the last month.

"Stop being so clingy! Get off my back! I want to live my life without having to keep an eye on you" Eddie yelled back at his girlfriend taking a step closer to her.

"I wouldn't have to be so clingy if you just spent time with me!"

"I have other things to be doing than to just be sitting in my room with you" Eddie didn't mean to say that, he loved to spend time with his angel. His anger let him say anything.

"You know what Eddie, fuck you! I shouldn't have to be begging you to spend time with me." Y/n reached down to grab her shoes, slipping them on quickly.

"What did you just say to me" Eddie's fist clenched, he hated when y/n spoke to him like that, being so disrespectful.

"Fuck you dude, I'm your girlfri-."
"Watch your Fuckin mouth when you talk to Me" Eddie grabbed y/ns chin forcing her to stay looking at him. Y/n didn't know what to say. Just staring at him, letting her breaths fall heavy.