Dont Touch Her

Summary: Jason gets a little handsy with y/n and Eddie has had enough.

Word count: 2.4k

Authors notes: okay but look at that picture 🤤

Eddie hands clenched tightly around the handle of his metal lunch box as he stared at his girlfriend of several months being talked up by Jason, Eddie's mortal enemy. Eddie didn't say anything as he stormed passed them in the hallway.

Y/n could basically feel the heat radiating off him as he walked by. Jason had been stopping by y/ns locker every morning to try to flirt with her. Y/n mostly responded to everything with a 'cool' or an 'okay'. Not giving him any sort of satisfaction. Jason is one determined fella though, he won't stop until he gets what he wants.

They are part of the same friend group, well sorta. Y/n is just friends with Chrissy. Y/n knows Chrissy likes Jason, but Jason only wants y/n and y/n is dating Eddie, who is also kinda friends with Chrissy.. kinda. So whatever love rhombus this was need to be fixed and soon.

Jason's advances became more and more intense by the day. "You can come over later, my parents won't be home" Jason said in the middle of science class, causing Eddie to snap his pencil in half, he sat behind y/n, hearing everything Jason had said to her the past few weeks. Normally it was cheesy pick up line, that y/n wouldn't even give him the satisfaction of a pitty smile. Just staring at him blankly until he broke eye contact.

"What's your problem, freak" "Jason don't talk to him like that" y/n snapped slapping Jason's arm.

"Now you got y/n protecting you, can't even fight your own battles" Jason scoffed turning his attention back to the teacher. It always made Eddie happy when y/n protected him from his bullies. But Eddie did antagonize them a lot, just to see how far he could push them.

At lunch Eddie's eyes would slowly drift to y/n, seeing her sitting next to Jason was always an eyesore. He always sat a little too close for comfort. The two lunch groups sat directly next to each other, allowing for soft smiles between y/n and Eddie.

The school cafeteria is loud, the distant chatter from other classmates filled the room, it sounded all jumbled and Eddie couldn't pick out a conversation. But he did hear a "you're so hot when you wear that skirt" from Jason, his voice is always so loud, Eddie couldn't mistake it.
His brown eyes looked under the table, trailing up y/ns smooth legs.
Yeah that skirt does make her look hot.

Jason's hand slowly crept its way to her thighs, grazing over y/ns soft freshly shaved skin. "Stop!" Y/n pushed his hand off her before standing up.
Atta girl.
The sight did make Eddie's body feel warm, becoming angry seeing another man touching his girlfriend, let alone it was also Jason.

Eddie felt his face become red with discomfort. "Come on baby, just relax" Eddie read Jason's lips, as he looked up at y/n who was standing there grabbing her items to leave.
"I'll make it up to you if you come over tonight" Jason's sly wink was just about enough for Eddie to be pushed over the edge.

With every word jason muttered out of his pathetic mouth, the rage built up and up, Eddie can't take anymore. He's going to erupt like a volcano.
"You're disgusting" y/n spat at him, making everyone at the table give an "ooo"
"You act like you don't want me" Jason's voice became loud booming over most of the chatter in the room.

"I don't want you, I already have a boyfriend" y/n turned on her feet storming out of the cafeteria. Eddie wanted nothing more than to comfort his baby, but he just sat. Staring at Jason who was laughing it up with the other jocks.

"No I don't feel comfortable tutoring him" y/n argued with her science teacher, mr, Williams. "You're the best student in the class, I need you to help Jason. If I throw Eddie in there will you do it?" Mr Williams was begging y/n to help tutor Jason. His parents threatened that if he didn't pass the class, Mr.Williams would lose his job.
"Yes" y/n answered quickly.