Shortcake 2

Can y'all see the pictures I've been putting in?

Part 2 of shortcake! If you have not read it, please do! Or maybe as a refresher.

Smut with some plot

Word count: 4.2k

Also I love grainy pictures of Eddie.

I walked into the dark room Eddie called our hellfire meetings in.

I couldn't see much other than the dim light reflecting off the table we played our beloved game on. I could see Eddie's outline as he sat in his 'Throne'
"Just on time" Eddie said standing up from his seat.
"I know you don't like to be kept waiting" I said back putting my book back on the floor near the table.

Eddie guided himself around the table walking closer to me.
"I know you said you like it rough, but I don't think you know how rough I like it" Eddie said pushing his hand to cup my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

Okay wow just right into it.

"I think you can maybe show me what you like" I smirked back at him, pushing my face further into his hand.

I think Eddie likes that he could have some sort of power over me.
I mean after all, Eddie and I been friends for quite some time now, he has told me a little bit of what he likes to do in bed; And to be honest I'm quite excited, I have had so many fantasies about Eddie doing so many dirty things to me. I've thought about him pleasing me in so many ways, I've lost count of how many fantasies there really are.

Eddie's fingers found their way through my hair at the base of my neck, pulling me closer to him.
"I'll take it slow with you. Just let me know if I get too crazy"
Eddie's lips pressed into my neck, giving me a trail kisses from one side to the other biting down softly on my earlobe.

I felt a rush of excitement come over my body, letting out a breathy moan telling Eddie I wanted more.
"Kiss me"
I felt so desperate for his lips to touch mine, something I had always really wanted and for him to do it just 15 minutes ago was like a dream come true. I wanted more, like a drug addict, I needed more.

I could feel Eddie's smile against my skin just before his head pulled up and pressed a ginger kissed my lips.
I wanted him, I needed him nothing was gonna stop me from getting my way.
I deepened the kiss by pulling his hair softly at the nape of his neck making him groan into my mouth.
I could feel his hands become more needy as they pulled at my jeans

"On your knees" Eddie said abruptly breaking our kiss. I slipped down onto my knees looking at him through my mascara coated eyelashes. My fingers traced over the bulge in his pants making his hands find a spot on in my hair tugging, silently begging me to continue.

I began to pull at his handcuff shaped belt buckle, before looking him in the eyes.
"is this what you want dungeon master?" I asked batting my lashes at him.

Eddie gulped Shakely before rolling his eyes to the back of his head, I stared up looking at him knowing I did something to his body.

His eyes once more met mine, giving me a sadistic smile.  "say that again" he growled.
A brief smile touched my lips. "I said is this what you want for me dungeon master?" I palmed at him through his jeans.

Eddie's hips bucked their way up towards my face, making me giggle. He's so needy.
I pulled the zipper down and slowly traced my fingers up to his belt loops tugging at his jeans, making them fall to the floor. His boxers were the only thing between me and his pretty cock.
"So handsome like this" I looked up to see Eddie watching me intensely. His eyes flickered at me calling him handsome.