Just One Hit

Summary: y/n just want a hit of Eddie's cigarette.

Word count: 1.8k

Eddie Munson, where does one even begin to describe that man?

Eddie Munson is the most delectable slice of human being y/n had ever met. He had become the most charming man y/n ever heard of. Eddie has such a big personality, there was so much to discover about this one man everyday. He always had a story, he always had an experience.

Y/n found herself learning something new everyday about him. Y/n liked that she got him all to herself. Eddie liked that he got y/n all to himself. He's very protective over her, what's his is his, and he is not willing to share.

He hated that he couldn't hide y/n in his room, keeping her his best kept secret ever. But he couldn't do that, he knew he couldn't kidnap y/n, her friends would come looking for her.

"Whatcha doing?" Eddie looked over at y/n who was coloring a random picture in a random coloring book Eddie picked up at a convenient store.
"Coloring" y/n said shoving her crayons to the side so Eddie could see.

He knew y/n would love the coloring book he picked out for her. He had gone in to buy some cigarettes and ended up leaving with a coloring book for his girlfriend.
"I like it" Eddie smiled continuing to light his cigarette.

"You're so cute" Eddie said as he watched y/n outline her picture in a darker shade of whatever color she used for the certain spot.
"It has to look good" y/n had her tongue sticking out of her mouth in concentration, something she picked up from Eddie.

Eddie Munson is a tatted up metelhead who loves Mötley Crüe, DIO , and Metallica. He looked intimidating to those who didn't know him, with his long curly black hair and his leather jacket. He played the part very well, for someone who had the biggest soft spot for y/n. The way he instantly became a puddle of love when he saw her smile.

For gods sakes he's picking up coloring books to keep her busy while he smokes and works on his campaign.

"Can I try?" Y/n broke the stare Eddie had, watching her color.
"No" Eddie said taking a drag from his cigarette. Y/n always wanted to take a hit, and Eddie never let her. He didn't want to corrupt her in anyway.

Y/n just loved the way Eddie held the cigarette in his lips while taking a drag. She loved the way he held in his lips as he lit it. The way he held the small stick in between his fingers as he talked about something completely random. Oh god, and the way he ashed it with his thumb, shaking off the soot left on the end.

"Why not?" Y/n cocked her head to the side, with curious eyes. "Because I said so" Eddie replied taking another hit. "I'm not a baby" y/n whined softly. "You are my baby, and I don't want you getting addicted to this stuff" Eddie blew out the smoke from his lungs.
"Just one hit"
"No"

Y/n just wanted to try it, it seemed like that's what All the cool kids did. She always asked when he was smoking weed too. Eddie really refused to let her.

"Please Eddie? Just one little bit! I won't even feel it. They say you don't even get high your first time smoking" y/n was begging Eddie, she wanted him to like her even more, and in her head she had to do what he did.

"Angel, no. I don't want you doing this stuff" Eddie shook his head softly, lighting his joint.
So hot
"Please, Eds, I promise I'll be okay"
"Baby, no. I already told you."
Y/n knew she would never win that battle, so she just turned back to her magazine she found in Eddie's room.

Eddie just wanted to protect y/n. He didn't want her to get sucked up into all the bad things Eddie did. He always thought it would have been cool to have his girlfriend smoke with him. But once he met y/n he knew it was his job to protect her from everything evil in this world, everything changed.