Killer

A/n! Y'all this is literally how I imagined Eddie when I wrote this, so please tell me why I randomly stumble upon this man just yesterday at six flags (a week after I wrote this) alsooo please ignore how I look, literally rode the Texas giant and Mr. Freeze just before this pic lol
.
Inspiration from princessmimi on tumblr

Summary: a serial killer is loose in Hawkins. And y/n finds herself staring at him in her own backyard, and Eddie is nowhere to be found.

Word count: 4.2k

"You be safe baby, there's a killer on the loose" Eddie called from his van as he dropped y/n off at the mall to meet with her friends.
"Of course!" Y/n help up the small knife Eddie gave her as protection.
Eddie smiled and drove off to a campaign he had planned.
Y/n had spent the whole afternoon shopping around with her friends, getting some lunch and just gossiping about what's been going around town.
2 kids at there school have been murdered. And this wasn't an upside down murder, this was a slasher killer. A total of 5 attacks, 2 being lethal. The other attack victims had cuts and stab wounds to tell the story. Whoever it was, was strong, not scared to kill.

"You're not coming over tonight?" Y/n asked eddie over the phone.
"I can't Princess, the guys want to hang out" Eddie told his girlfriend of 2 years.
"But I'm scared to be alone, can I just hang out with you"
"I'm sorry, but it's guys only tonight, just lock yourself in okay? Turn out all the lights, just be safe please" Eddie sighed wishing he could be there for his girlfriend.

It was like that for two days. Y/ns parents went out of town, leaving her alone in their home. It was like they didn't care that a deranged serial killer was on the loose.
Eddie couldn't go over because of some excuse he made.
But finally in the last day of y/n being alone Eddie said he could stay with her.

"I feel so much safer now that you're here to protect me" y/n sat on the kitchen counter watching Eddie rummage through her pantry and fridge.
"I'm glad I'm here too, I heard the killer got a couple others the other night. This time they weren't kids our age. Full grown adults. But the good news is they were the ones going around assaulting girls"
"Oh wow, I didn't hear that" y/n furrowed her eyebrows wondering how Eddie got ahold of that information.
"I heard the counselor talking" Eddie shrugged pulling out a bag of chips, it was like he knew what was happening in her brain.

"Oh Eddie what happened?" Y/n noticed a small cut on the inside of his arm.
"Gareths cat got me" he held out his arm to let y/n see.
"Ouch" y/n rubbed up and down the now scabbing wound.
"You're so pretty" Eddie said looking at y/ns hair pulled into a messy ponytail. He loves her so very much, wouldn't can't describe how much he loves his pretty girlfriend.
"You're pretty too" y/n smiled back at him.
"Gimme kiss baby" Eddie smirked slotting himself between y/ns legs.
His fingers grazed y/ns cheeks, rubbing them softly.
She chose to ignore the small red brown splotches under his nails, clearly seeing them, she just didn't know how to ask what it was. It was probably dirt and paint from his little figurines he paints for dnd. That's what y/n just assumed anyways. There was no reason to question it.

"I love you" y/n whispered pushing her lips to Eddie's.
"I love you more" he whispered back holding her in place.
The two snuggled on the couch watching a few movies Eddie rented. Y/n fell asleep in Eddie's lap all nice and cozy under some blankets.
She loves moments like this, just the two of them, moments like this were always her favorites. Just listening to Eddie's breathing, it was so calming for her, or the way his fingers played with her hair he was so soft and gentle Detangling any knot he finds. Eddie is so sweet to his princess, so sweet to her. He would do absolutely anything for her, dustin said he wouldn't be surprised if Eddie killed for her, but it was all just jokes.