Little Miss Sunshine 2

This was my costume I won $200 at a bar! Literally met the hottest man of my whole life there and he won first place as Slash from Guns N' Roses and literally he was hugging on me and telling me I'm the hottest bitch in there and was dead ass living my Wattpad fantasies.. dead ass had a whole as wife with him. Wtf! But I did get a lot a free shots and beer!

Okay enough of of that!

The end isn't edited.. sorry I'm just falling asleep while I was finishing this up. Literally I'm so fucking tired I'm dead ass falling asleep while I'm writing this so I hope it makes sense. If it doesn't please don't bash me.. just let me know in a nice way 🫶🏻

This goes into more back story, and I hope it makes sense as to how I wrote it!

Word count: 11k

"Baby" Eddie choked out, his face splattered with blood and his hand was shaky still holding his knife.
"N-no" y/n put her hand out to stop Eddie from stepping any closer.
"Pl-please don-don't come any closer" y/n was stopped by her back meeting the hard trunk of a tree.

Let's rewind a little and find out how y/n got here.

"Good morning sunshine" Eddie cooed opening his eyes to see y/ns eyes already on his.
"Good morning teddy" she smiled looking at her lover boy. How could someone be so perfect? No one could ever be that perfect, right? Maybe because Eddie wasn't perfect, but he sure tried his hardest.
"Let's skip today" Eddie mumbled burying his face into y/ns neck.
"You can't graduate if you skip, my ghost" Y/n teased. Eddie enjoyed when y/n called him her ghost. It was something he came up with himself on accident.

"I'm like a ghost baby" Eddie laughed before continuing. "It's like they don't even know im there until it's too late"
"You seem to enjoy that too much" y/n flipped through the book she was reading.
"I like it because im protecting you" Eddie smiled softly pressing a kiss to y/ns nose. His 10th chunk of hair was neatly placed in that secret box a few hours prior.

It was a guy this time. Eddie took y/n to The Hideout for the first time in a while. A man got a little too handsy with y/n and Eddie wasn't having it. He quite literally jumped off stage in the middle of his set and told the guy off. Although it wasn't enough, Eddie couldn't stop thinking about it. He had y/n wait in his van while he was waiting in the back ally of the bar.

Eddie climbed into his van about 20 minutes after leaving y/n there. His hands were coated in blood and his face had small splatters that were dripping down to his neck.
"Eds?" Y/n looked at him confused. She had never seen Eddie immediately after his... fun. She had seen him hours afterward so the high was worn off. This was new, the smile on his face was eerily lingering in his lips. His leg tapped anxiously as he put the van into gear.
"I love you" Eddie said wiping some of the blood off his cheek.
"I love you too" y/n whispered not taking her eyes away from Eddie's blood sparkled face.

Y/n couldn't lie, it had been ten days after that and something in her tummy still turned thinking back to the sight. She was getting nervous that Eddie actually enjoyed it, enjoyed the feeling of the person taking their last breath. But he did it for her, all for y/n so it was a sweet gesture. Maybe not the way she wished he would handle it but it was still nice to know how much he cared.
Eddie didn't think he was going to resort to killing the first time he did it. But after a long talk with Gareth, they decided maybe that was the only way to deal with it.

Gareth was no saint either. It was his idea actually.

"Maybe you should kill her" Gareth shrugged taking a hit from the joint.
"What- why would you say that?" Eddie's voice trailed off as he thought about his friends words.
"What's if we just scared her? Make her pee her pants or something" the blonde friend laughed.
"No- what if we did kill her" Eddie looked up at Gareth with dark eyes. The two sat for a moment to process what they had just said.