Then There Were Three

Not edited!

Word count: 5.4k

"Do you think we should have a threesome?" Y/n asked looking up from her magazine. She laid on her tummy, legs bent at the knee kicking her legs slightly to the sound of the music Eddie was playing. She wore a tight dress that left little the imagination, and some strappy black heels. Eddie didn't mind her wearing stuff like that, it only made him more proud to show her off, she is his. And only his.

"What?" Eddie stopped his fingers on his guitar, looking up with the most confused face ever. His brows knitted together, and his lips slightly curled not knowing if he should laugh or not.

"A threesome, should we do that?" Y/n asked cocking her head to the side.
"What- baby" Eddie chuckled setting his guitar to the side.
"Why would you ask that?" Eddie stood up from his small amp he was sitting on, he pulled the magazine from y/ns hands setting it to the side.
"I dunno, was just thinking it could be fun"

"You think I'm gonna let some other guy shove his dick in you?" Eddie sink down to his knees in front of where y/n was laying.
"Not a guy Ed's, a girl." Y/n giggled making his eyes grow large.
"Did you smoke too much weed or get into my Molly?" Eddie asked shaking his head, letting out a small laugh.
"No, I'm the right about of high." Y/n held up her fingers in and okay sign.
"A girl? You want me to shove my cock in another girl?" He raised his eyebrows at his girlfriend.
"No.. not really but what if we got someone to watch?" Y/n paused looking over Eddie's face to read his emotions.
It was a mixture of confusion and contemplation, he was really thinking about it. In his head it was hot, he wanted someone to watch him take his girl.

He kinda wanted Hargrove to fuck y/n, Hargrove bet he could make y/n cum without Eddie's help and Eddie said Billy wouldn't be able to do it... but that's a story for a different time.

"I mean I'd let you finger her, and eat her out.. but maybe not fuck her, I don't know was just a thought" y/n shrugged.
"I kinda wanna see you with another girl" Eddie moved y/ns hair behind her head, taking in her pretty face.
"Yeah? What do you want us to do?"
"Well" Eddie paused pressing a kiss to y/ns nose.
"I think it would be so hot for you guys to eat each other out, and make out. Oh god that's so hot" Eddie smirked feeling himself grow hard at the thought.

"You think we should find someone?"
"I know someone"
"I'm going to pretend like you didn't just know someone off the back of your hand, Ed's"
"Why not? You wanted this right?"
"Well yeah, but if you know someone you must think they are attractive." Y/n shrugged feeling a little self conscious.
"You're the only one for me, pretty" Eddie smiled, he was telling the truth, he couldn't love anyone else after being with y/n.
"Promise you won't leave me for this other girl"
"Never in A million years"

"I love you, now go get ready for this party" y/n kissed his lips before Eddie stood back up from his knees.
"Oh wear those jeans I like, the light wash ones that make your dick look big" y/n smiled.
"Awe I wanted to match with you in my black jeans." Eddie pouted opening his dresser pulling out the light wash pair.
"You can wear your leather jacket, it'll match my faux leather dress." Y/n smiled rolling on her back letting her head hang off the bed.

"Oh come on baby, can't lay with your head like that and not expect me to fuck your pretty face" Eddie smiled pulling down his pants to change.
"Come on big boy. But don't mess up my makeup"
"No promises"

"God Eddie!" Y/n groaned smoothing out her eyeliner, it got all smudged from Eddie balls smacking  against her face.
"What? I said no promises" Eddie chuckled bucking his belt.
"It looks hot babe. Like you're all grungy and match my vibe"
"When do I not?" Y/n rolled her eyes applying some more powder foundation to even out where her spit fell on her face, and removed the makeup.