Chapter 84: Gracie

Gracie's POV:

I strolled after Daisy into our gaff. I felt proper happy I were able to spend this special day with me twin sis. And today was a special French jolly. All times on this jolly were spent without and away from Iris. Well all jollies and special occassions were without Iris. Though today was different! Today were gonna be with me and her mates at last!

"Alright, Gracie." Said Daisy, giving me a look. "You alright? You seem proper chilled out!"

I nodded and sat on the ground. "Er ... Daisy? I've got a question. What's it like, eh?"

"What you mean by that, Jess?" Daisy sat next to me.

"Er I feel a bit off. I ain't been to a proper school in yonks." I admitted.

"Ew, Gracie." Daisy gave me a disgusted look and made gagging noises. "You got feelings? Bleeding grim. And yeah, we've got a bully here as Iris said. I'm actually mates with the bully. But I ain't going to bully you.Unless I fancy it."

"Alright, Daisy. I don't like your name. what kind of name is Daisy anyway? Like it's such a mugs name. I can never say the name Daisy without bursting into laughter. I feel bad for you. What kind of a name is Daisy?" I asked, a grin on my mush.

"Daisy is a lovely name." Said Daisy. "So that's that. Take the micky out of my name one more time and you'll see how nasty I can be. Oh, we have a lassie here called Solstice ho despises Maria. Though she's made to bully us as Maria forces her to."

"Is that the little one what sits there sometimes?" I questioned. "She always looks well dodgy all the time. And her brother is with her, right?"

"Ay ay," said Daisy. "That Solstice and her brother Oto."

"He's a bit of alright, that brother!" I giggled. "Haven;t had a liking on no one afore!"

Daisy gasped. "Blimey! I started dating when I was 12!"

"Wish me to get the total truth out of the lass?" I questioned. "As in the reason to why she were forced by Maria to destroy your lives? Because I'm good at that. I'm a bit of a bad bitch."

I got myself a togs out of me wardrobe and put it on. Then walked over to me rucksack and got me brush. Daisy started chuckling.

"What is it?" I ask confused.

"Your accent. It makes everything you say sound proper stupid." Daisy giggled.

I grinned. "Blimey! But I speak in two accents. I can speak in a British accent and a French accent. But mostly me French accent."

I sighed and started to put me hair up. Then I moved to the sink and had a butchers at my plates and washed me boat race. I started at me in the looking glass and let out a sigh.

"Hey, what's the matter?" Daisy come over and hug me.

"Still got me battle wounds, ain't I? No surprise I got picked on in French school. And on top of that, I'm proper addicted." I said.

"Even so. You are a brave girl." Daisy said.

"Maybe. But not as brave as Ira, no," I said. "I didn't have to go through six awful and painful years of intense treatment to try to save her eyes. Well she was in a coma for to of those years. But still!"

"Stone the cows, you're a right brave one!" Daisy put her tie on. "You got put through the wringer with your Aunt and mum. Though now, cheers to Ira, she's nicked again and hopefully for good. I did heard about both them days as well!"

I put me hand on me neck and took a gasping breath, feeling the choking feeling. Daisy pushed me hand back down and gripped it firmly while hugging me."Enough. It were a great thing your sister got the loud scream she do."

"Er she's got a right old scream on her! But so have I. And it's good she got her senses all sharp. Well apart from her eyesight. Because you know, she's completely blind." I said.

"Oi, fancy changing the talk to take your mind off of it all?" Daisy looked at me with her horrid green eyes.

"Sure mate," I said.

"You like Theatre?" Daisy asked. "Because I do. And whatever I like, you must like. If you want to be me mate, of course."

"I had a go in the French theatre group down the apples and pears for a bit." I said.

a knock came to the door. "Dee, Jess?"

"Ah Iris it is," said Daisy. "Enter, Iris!"

Door swung opened and in walked Iris grinning. I turned and walked over to her with a smile. "Oh Ira, that's cute! Bella got you that one, yeah? I remember you told me your last one had broken."

Iris had her new toy in her hand. She nod. "Well my old one did break. I was so bleeding upset and stressed one night that I done broke it accidentally."

"Oh Ira," I said as I gave her a cuddle. "Got a bit of grief  at school did you?"

Iris bobbed her head. "Cor, it's lovely that you're here for a bit, Jess!"

"Ay, I'm a bit troubled though." I sighed. "What if I ain't keen on it round here? And plus I got the other thing t deal with!"

"Hey. Today is you first day, innit." Daisy said. "All first days are a right mare. Eh, Ira? Well for people like you."

Iris nodded. "Bella and mine was a right old mare. And what do you mean people like us, Daisy?"

"You're French." Daisy says. "So I mean, your people."

"Oh but Daisy, aren't you half German?" I asked. "Exactly."

"Have less of that, the better it'll be." Iris says. "Today is our special celebration thing. Let's just get through the day and then celebrate it after of course!"

"Oi, may I enter?" Said Bella's Italian accent.

"Na!" Daisy says. "We don't need you."

"Daisy! Don't say that! Course you're allowed in Bella!" I said.

The door swung open again and Bella strolled in, looking proper in her uniform. She had a grin on her boat race and walked over toward Iris. "Oi your shirts all untucked, babe!"

Iris went all red and tried to sort her shirt out. We all had a right laugh at her. She looked proper sweet when blushing. I was chuffed that Bella and Iris clicked.

————————————

A/N:

Here is the 84 chapter.

Now, do you think Daisy is being a bit of a pain or rude to the girls?

Thank you for reading the chapter! Hopefully you enjoyed it.

Kitten out!