Chapter 55. In seventh Heaven.

Arabella's POV:

"I say," I said as the siblings were laughing. "What is your family customs for Christmas?"

Iris let out a sigh. "We've never truly had a nice Christmas here. So, yeah."

"Nope," said Winter. "Each one had Auntie acting a bitch."

"Winifred Bailey," scolded Iris. "Even though you're eleven now doesn't mean you can use swear words like that."

"After the queen on swearing," chuckled Winter as Iris began tickling her after giving her a slap.

"I am certain you must have a custom of sorts," I said.

"We unwrap gifts in dad's room," said Iris. "Then we go down the stairs to open main gifts. Commonly during the evenings, auntie is drugged. So she would target me as her own hitting item. But now that she's no longer around the house here. I do believe I will have a okay time this year."

"Indeed," said Winter. "And you're now with us too, Bel, things will be even more perfect. Isn't that correct, Ira?"

"Quite," said Iris. "Another activity we enjoy is watching movies."

"Is that your accordion and guitar?" Asked Winter.

"Indeed," I said. "For why you asking?"

"I am doing it as well!" Said Winter. "It's rather good to do."

"Indeed," I said. "Do you find it likeable?"

"It doesn't come close to singing." Winter grinned. "But it gives a escape from that dreadful place."

"Dad mentioned you had a awful day," said Iris. "Why?"

"I was in a fight and my phone was broken," said Winter.

"Blimey," I said. "Have you reported them?"

"I'm rather afraid to do so," said Winter. "However today marks the end until January."

"Feel free to unwind with us," said Iris. "Unless you need to tend to your homework if you got it."

"If so," I said. "You need help? I'm certain I can assist."

"I do not," said Winter. "Though thhanks for asking."

I said for her to come. "You're known with Svetlana?"

Winter nodded. "One of my closest friends at school. The two of us are always targeted by bullies."

"Poor dear," I said. "I presume you know Mira as well?"

"Indeed," said Winter. "She defends us both. It's rather odd I happen to know one of your cousins."

I grinned. "She most likely doesn't know me."

"Mira's your cousin?" Iris seemed taken aback.

"Yep, darling." I said. "She's on the Italian side. The Bianchi family is quite large. All turned against Auntie once they knew the real her."

"But she isn't in prison though," said Winter. "Mira stays updated on that. Her mum hates Elena for what she and Auntie did. They were eager to get you and look after you for ages. But Dad informed that wouldn't be good. Dad loved your dad and told him that no matter what happens to you, he will assist."

I grinned and hugged the eleven year old. "I'm love to hear. I feel secure in this place."

"That's lovely," said Winter. "With Basil on our side, there's no chance of being invaded or harmed."

I completely forgot Basil was in room when she raced up and yapped. Iris was hugging the dog and laughing as she gave her a lick.

"I pray Anastasia marries father," Winter said. "She's much more cool. She would be more better in looking out for us all."

I agreed. "She's already that way at Auroran River."

Iris nodded. Basil continued to lick her causing her to laugh.

***

A/N:

Oh. How adorable.

How'd you enjoy this chapter?