Chapter 64. The greatest day!

Arabella's POV:

Afterwards, Iris and I carried our rapped gifts for the family down the stairs where everybody was waiting. Daisy, Winter, Sage and Mason chuckled.

"Well?" I grinned at them. 

"You're in higher spirits," said Winter. "Could it be you're happy?"

I grinned and nod. "I feel very jolly!"

"Happy that you do," said Noah coming over. "All set,yes?"

All us agreed.

"Shall we go?" Iris clasped my hand firmly.

I guided her downstairs following the younger kids. Daisy was trailing behind us. She looked downcast. I didn't wish to bother, so let it be!

"He has been," said Sage, causing us to all startle..

"He has been also," said Winifred.

"Be right there," said Iris.

We walked down stairs quickly and entered the lounge. Goodness me. There were so many gifts. Some with my name on them as well. I grinned joyfully.

"Take a seat," said Winter. "Free to chose your seating."

I guided Iris to our beloved sofa and we settled in. I could sense Iris was also quite eager.

"There, you two!" Winter said joining us and placing two bags beside us, one with Iris's name and the other with mine. "Let's wait for dad and Ana to arrive. Ah, sorry Daisy. I'll get yours as well."

Daisy chuckled. "Do not fret Win."

She walked to a bag with her name and broght it over. "I'm really happy! Aren't you too, Bella? You first proper Christmas and you're spending it with a loving family and not one that may go awry."

I grinned. "Indeed. Ah, hello, Noah."

Noah entered the room with Anastasia. She appeared to be flushed. Had they finally kissed maybe?

"Ahem," said Anastasia sitting. "Now then, who shall begin?"

"Daisy ought to begin," I said. "I began last time."

Daisy seemed taken aback. "Oh?"

"Shall we consider opting for friends/family gifts now?" Iris proposed, smiling gently.

"Very well," said Noah. "We'll do that then."

Winter came once more with two gifts. One was for me and the other for Iris. I grinned as I got Iris's gift. Sag then came with two gifts as well. Mason also made his way to us! I assisted him then put Iris's and me gift together. Daisy beamed as she gave gifts to Iris and me. Wonderful! So many gifts already. I gave the gifts to the others and gave Iris hers.

"We are prepared?" Noah asked ad I came handed his to him.

We all agreed.

***

After we had finished unwrapping all our gifts, I helped Iris take everything back to our quarters. She seemed happy. She has even gotten a present from Gracie. I got one as well!

"My word," I said helping neaten everything. "This is quite the most wonderful Christmas."

Iris chuckled. "Good. Where shall we place our Xbox?"

"Not certain," I said. "Bare in mind, we're bringing it back to school. We're only allowed to use it after homework and other tasks."

Iris nodded. "Yes. Though I mean for home."

"Er, the desk maybe?" I placed it on the desk by our laptops. "Then I can connect it to the television."

"Lassies!" Noah called out. "Gracie's on skype!"

Iris became happy. "Jess?"

I gazed at her. "Shall we go say Hello?" I said softly, gently graspping her hand.

Iris looked to my voice. "I didn't have chance to converse with her. Not since the start of our term. Well with my Aunt visiting the school and the incident with Lopez and many other matters."

"I am very certain she don't mind," I said noticing hurt go across her face. "You were anxious about me and then when you was in that a coma. It was our of your control, love."

"But did she maintain contact with you?" Iris said.

"I informed her of that day," I said. "When I was assaulted and shot."

"I did informed her via a message," confessed Iris. "But I mean during my coma?"

"Sent a message," I said. "Didn't,respond. Hope she alright."

"Indeed," said my beloved. "Let us go see!"

I guided her out the room and down stairs. I prayed that Gracie was alright. Iris didn't need to suffer any longer.

***

A/N:

Presenting chapter 64. I do hope you enjoyed it.

See yo again in chapter 6 sometime.