Chapter 42. What's the matter with me?

Iris's POV:

Bella and Alice both hugged me as I fell to tears. I was completely baffled! What was actually happening?

"Iris," said Alice softly. "We can fight Lopez. I'm being harmed from her abuse as well."

I lifted my head. "Indeed?"

"Indeed," said Alice softly taking my arm and placing it upon hers.

I felt marks similar to mine on her arm. "That must be painful," I whimpered. "She's a racist, homophobic and heaven only knows what other offensive things she has!"

I was with pain. I let out a small whimper.

"Again?" Asked Bella embracing me.

"She's evil, I cried.

Bella gently rubbed it, helping it. "Is that alright now, dear?"

I nodded. Bella hugged me with tightness sighing.

"Um, what are you doing?" I sniffled.

"You know you may do it if you wish," said Alice. "I really don't mind."

Bella nodded. "I'm uncertain whether we're both in the mood, Alice."

I shrugged. "The choice is yours, darling."

"Cheep up, mate," Bella gave my shoulders a massage. "We'll find a way to resolve this problem."

"How?" I felt uncertain. "She's glancing out the window every time I walk by."

"Why, that's fucking awful," said Bella.

"Hen and I suffer greatly from it as well!" Alice exhaled.

"Did any parent notice it at all?" I asked

"Don't know," said Alice. "It would be good to have a patition though."

We agreed. That was a great thought.

It was post school. I be on my bed, pondering what to do. The dance group got my thoughts away from my now situation. However I feared it's return. Bella was also relaxing. I got my breath back after tiring myself through dancing much.

"Are you quite alright, Iris," asked Bella strolling over.

I nodded. "Of course. Why would I not be?"

"You still appear pale and bored," said Bella. "Come over here."

She dragged me close. "I adore you, Ira."

I grinned. "I adore you too," I nestled against her. It was truly nice.

Bella gave a kiss upon my lips. "I also adore you, love."

I turned red as she kissed me. I adored her whole heart.

"Um," I said after a moment. "What shall we do to the bitch?"

"I haven't a clue," said Bella. "Perhaps we should do a patition or some similar course of action, as Alice said."

"I'm uncertain as to who would sign it, dear." I sighed and rested my head upon her shoulder. Bella hugged me offering me calm. Then she kissed me again. It was lovely.

***

A/N:

Hello. Sorry that the chapter is shorter than normal. But I was tired. How did you enjoy it?