About the book.

Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP):

It is an eye disease.

the main character had it and now has artificial eyes. Though they look like real eyes so no one would know they're fake.

The Author had this as a child. She would not wish to delve much deeper, and advises all readers to read about it on Google.

This story takes place in Britain. Though the Author does not use any real location names at all. The names are all made up by the Author. The Author has a big imagination.

Horseshoe, where Arabella Turner was born in is one of these, a made-up place. The same goes for Auroran River, where the school is located.

The plots, setting, storyline is made up by the Author. Everything is created by the Author. The Author would hate it if anyone decided to copy it into their story without permission.

All names. Names of places, Characters, Buildings and animals names are made up and created by the Author. The Author would hate it very much if someone put it in their story without permission.

If any of the names, or plots are put into another story without Author's permission, they should be muted and reported for plagiarism and copyrighting immediately. 

Anyone against LGBTQ+ community, or topics of LGBTQ+ should not read this. Anyone against the Disabled community shouldn't read this.

If you think this book may trigger you, then don't read it.

I will make this story as clean as I can. I hope you will enjoy this.

Thanks for reading!