Meeting new people!

Arabella's POV:

"There is a good note for that." I said. "I started at the school after you were expelled for that. Cola would not stop crying about how she was sorry you got hurt and what she did."

Iris nods. "She told me about you over a text message. She said you were very kind."

I smile. But then I remember that she can't see that I'm smiling. I felt bad for the girl. She's been through so much in life. "Thanks. Well, anyway, when Cola was expelled, I tried getting back at Georgina. And that's when I remembered I forgot to take my bracelet and off."

"You have one as well?" Iris asks with a smile.

"I do. Eira my care person, gave me and my friend Flora it. That is how I realized how different I was from everyone." 

"Well, you're obviously not straight." Iris giggles. "But then, I'm not either."

I hugged her. "Right. Well, of course Georgina had to notice it and started hurting me as much, maybe more as my first care person did. So, I had that going for me."

"I get it. She did the same to me. I don't know what her problem is." Iris sighs.

"Neither do I. Anyway, she called me horrible and awful things. So what I did was I got the head teacher involved and told her all about what Georgina did. And how she was to blame, not you."

Iris looked angry. "It is her fault! Totally all her fault!"

I rubbed her back. "Calm down, Iris."

"I'm sorry. I can't help it, you know." Iris replies.

"Don't worry. I know, sweetie." 

That made me giggle and Iris blush. "Well, you know the story. So. It's because I am part of LGBTQ+ community."

"I know. But I feel bad for you." Iris said, her fake eyes looked at me.

"Why would you? It isn't your fault. Georgina is just a bully who gets anyone she can." I said, feeling bad that Iris felt bad.

Iris shrugged her shoulders. Then a sudden knock came on the door.

"Iris, Bella." Said the voice of Anastasia. "Come on and have tea with us."

Me and Iris felt scared. We would have to face Georgina. I didn't want to do that.

I take a deep breath. "Ok. We are coming down."

Iris handed me her phone and I turned it off and plugged it in. I could tell that Iris was very scared. Who could blame her?

"I cannot go down there. I cannot face that girl. I can't." Iris said as she was breathing heavy.

"Well I will be there, so I will protect you." I stated.

Iris grabbed onto my elbow as we stood up and walked out the room. I guided her down the stairs and to the kitchen.

As we got there, I could see Georgina talking to another girl who could only be Esperanza. Though maybe not. I lead Iris over to a chair and she sat down. The kitchen looked nice. The tables were in an O shape, basically a circle. But I could tell that Iris was still nervous and scared. Her fingers were shaking and she was shaking hard. Poor Iris!

***

A/N.: 

Here is the next chapter. 

How did you like it?