Chapter 48. The truth's painful

Arabella's POV:

I rushed out of the area as soon as the school bell chimed. I had to ring Noah to vent about everything bothering me. I had tears streaming down my cheeks already stained with tears, as I ran. I held both me and Iris's bags.

"Bella?" A concerned voice said.

Someone calmly touched my shoulder. Then I felt arms come round me. It happened to be Daisy and Dahlia.

"What's happening?" Dahlia asked.

"Is it due to what happened earlier?" Daisy asked.

I nodded. "She's been poisoned." I said with a shaky tone.

"No! Not Iris!" The girls looked bleeding scared.

"Could you bitches get out of my way?" Said an irate voice.

"Just hold tight, Maria," roared Daisy.

"Come along," stated Dahlia softly. "I'll take you back to Port."

She clasped my hand gently and helped in taking Iris's things. I was truly chuffed.

Having arrived in my room, I lie down on me bed. Daisy and Dahlia plonked down and held me.

"Hopefully she'll be better soon innit," said Daisy. "Iris'll be able to fight this no problem. She beat a disease when she was young."

"True," said Dahlia. "She'll be alright, darling."

"It's all on me," I put my face on my pillow. "It's all on me."

"Now don't say that, bel," stated Daisy softly. "You didn't have a clue what Lopez's bleeding true meanings were, mate."

"It proper painful," I wept. "It proper hurts me. Everyone I adore takes a hurting."

"But that does not make it on you," sighed Daisy. "You did not drugged her. You didn't bump off that person with meaning. I'm proper angry at Elvira for jogging your memory of that, innit."

I grinned a little. "At least a few people give a care. Yet I miss her."

"I reckon Iris misses you as well!" Dahlia said softly. "Me and Daisy got in right pickle last year. One of us got mashed up by Maria and got whisked down  to the hospital."

Daisy went red. "I was the one that got a bashing."

"I thought," I sniffled. ""What'd she do now?"

"Chucked a bit of something dodgy in me bevy. I don't got a scooby doo." said Daisy.

"Wow," I said. "What a bleeding mare."

My phone started ringing. Daisy and Dahlia walked over to Iris's bed as I picked up. "Alright?"

"You alright, Bella, darling?" Noah asked.

I wished to say I was sorted. Yet I couldn't. ""No. I ain't."

"I was proper gobsmacked when Ana gave me a bell," said Noah. "I'm on me way to the hospital this instant."

"I wanna go home," My voice sounded funny. "I can't bleeding do it."

"Ah, darling," sighed Noah. "You've already skipped month of education."

"But I do not wish to be here." I sobbed. "Me bleeding life is a right old mare."

"I understand you're chuffed off," said Noah. "But it's nearly mid term break. You'll be returning home in a few days. Hold tight and stick it out with Dahlia and Daisy. And if Iris fancies some visitors, I'll see to it that you can pop round and pay her a visit. Alright?"

"Alright," I wept. "But I can't handle it, Noah. I bleeding can't. Sensing Iris is bleeding poisoned and might not be hunky dory."

"I'm with you," said Noah. "Yet I'm proper sure things'll go alright."

I wept into the mobile. "I proper miss her. It proper hurts me."

"I ain't faulting you, love." said Noah. "Keep holding on."

"Sorted," I wept. "Thank you, Noah."

"All good," said Noah. "You sound proper knackered, love. Have a kip, alright?"

"Ain't got a scooby," I sighed. "After me dinner, innit."

"Fine," said Noah. "Take it easy. I'll give a bell if she's up."

"Alright," I sighed. "Cheerio, Noah."

"Cheerio," said Noah.

Then we ended the call. Daisy and Dahlia strolled over and held me.

***

A/N:

Here's chapter 48. Hope you proper enjoyed it.