Chapter 52. Christmas quest pt3

Iris's POV:

I let out a sigh as I ate the chicken nuggets. Bella was grateful I shared with her. I just couldn't understand it! My intention was to show her kindness. But she declined this lovely food.

"Goodness," said Elvira surprising me. "You were hungry,Bella."

"I forgot how nice Mc Donald's can be," said my bird. "I can't allow the sorrow my my parent's death affect me."

I completed eating my chips and looked to her voice. "You've suffered loss of parents. That's normal. I sometimes grieve over Alfanso's death. I'm not wishing to say more. But I must mention that he was a very gentle soul. And he taught me French."

"You didn't understand your own languages?" Bella seemed confused. "But you tend to switch to French when you're angry."

"That's because I solely found my French when I was five." I said. "I talk in French with dad when I'm upset."

"Oh," said Bella. "I havve a desire to learn it. Thus if you go into your French, I can offer help." 

"I could teach you if you desire, love." I grinned. "And maybe it shall go greatly with your Italian accent."

"I'm not sure," stated Bella. "It may not be quite right.."

"Let's see," said Elvira. "Have you finished, Iris?"

I nodded. "Where do we go now?"

"Well, we must go shopping for the gifts for the family," said Bella. "But I don't require any."

"Did you never got anything?" I asked.

"Nothing important," said Bella. "Simply chocolates and such. But nothing important like new clothing  or anything. Eira made me go get such items myself."

"This is your chance to be surprised." I grinned. "Today it concerns the rest of the group. Including Basil. This let's go."

Elvira chuckled and rose, carrying our boxes to the dustbin.

As she did, Bella faced me. "Another reason I was behaving in this manner was because the previous occasion I went to Mc Donald's with my dad, Elvira and Daisy were also present."

"Oh," I said. "Fair. A rather small world, huh."

"Ah," said Bella. "I never pondered over that."

"Well if you ponder on it," I said. "All our parents were known to each other. Weren't they."

"Yes. Small world indeed." Bella embraced me. "It united you and me, you know."

I grinned. "Yes. Gander at Dahlia and Daisy. They're cute."

We chuckled and rose. Bella assisted me in departing the eatery.

"You look so stunning, Darling," murmured Bella into my ear. "In spite of all the trials you endured."

"Oh," I said. "You are, as well! Although I cannot see you. I know that you are too!"

Bella smiled. "Noah informs you right?"

I nodded. We had exited the eatery at this point. The chilly air calmed me down. I was feeling warm inside McDonald's. Elvira looked to us.

"Ah, ladies," she said. "Who would you like to get for first?"

"What's your dad enjoy, Iris?" Inquired Bella.

I stand there pondering. "He is a fan of books?"

"Anything else?" Inquired Bella.

I grinned. "Everything. He's fond of everything."

Bella chuckled. "We could get him a book or some such."

I smiled. "Nice notion. All the hurry he has to be in."

Bella and Elvira shared a grin. I formed a grin too.

***

A/N:

Here's chapter 52. 

There shall be a little bit of French alongside English in this book and throughout the entire Series of it. I shall provide the English below the French. The French will be  bold while the english will be in regular. I hope that makes some sense maybe?

Bye for now!