Chapter 17. My conversation to Anastasia

Iris's POV:

Anastasia guided me in to the piano room. It was clear that she was concerned about my mental state.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"I'm scared," I confessed. "What if Pipa repeats such things towards me?"

"We will not let that happen," said Anastasia. "Bella and I shall make sure that it does not occur."

I smiled a tad. I was aware that Anastasia was there as Pipa shook and beat me. It was a rather awful thing. Anastasia had to take a seat beside me to soothe my nerves. And at present with Bella in my room, I am rather happy.

"What else is troubling you, darling?" Anastasia hugged me gently. "Your aunt?"

I nodded and sighed. "Father informed me earlier today that she slapped him and mum for taking me, her boxing bag, away from her!"

I sighed. "I have no desire to return home."

"That lady truly ought to be captured!" Said Anastasia.

I nodded. "She was behind bars for a year. However they set her free because she forced them to do so."

"Abuse is not a matter for fun," sighed Anastasia. "Pipa ought to grasp that. It wouldn't surprise me if she set her sights on Bella next."

"I certainly do not hope so," I said. "That would cause more pain to me. I believe Bella had worse due to Elena. She is quite a bitch. Both of them, in fact."

Anastasia nodded. "Iris," she stated. "I am glad you are out of the clutches of your aunt. She did not just murder Bella's parents."

"What does that mean?" I felt ill.

"You said you reside across from Elvira Petrosa, correct?" Anastasia asked.

"Indeed?" I felt confusion.

"It was your aunt who caused the death of her family, as well!" Anastasia's tone was sad. "
Elena and your aunt are much worse than you had known,"

I began to itch one of the scars on my neck. I could not help it. Anastasia grasped my hand and embraced me. "Please stop doing that, alright? It won't do any good for you."

"Sorry," I said. "It's rather hurting."

"Would you like some cream?" Anastasia was there for applying the cream on my scars. I gave a nod.

"Very well, darling!" Anastasia held me. "Simply retire and go listen to melodies for a while. I must have a talk with Bella."

I nodded and she assisted me out the room.

Once I got in the kitchen, Bella walked to me. Her arms embraced me. "Are you feeling improved?"

"Somewhat," I said. "However the urge to do in it is quite tempting."

"I understand, darling," said Bella. "However we must not. Alright? Feel free to talk to one of us if you have feelings such as that."

"I will make an attempt." I felt that I might fail to keep my word.

"Iris!" Bella cluthed me to her. "Do you swear?"

I heard the pain in her tone. I felt a great deal of pain. It was on my face as Bella brushed a tear from my cheek. "Do not weep, Iris! Everything will be alright."

But I felt as though it was not. Bella did not get it. Or did she?

***

A/N:

Here is chapter 17. I do hope you enjoyed it.