Chapter 45. What'd she do?

Iris's POV:

Iris was rather well in lifting my spirits. I felt better following our talk. But my upset towards Elvira still was there.

Iris sighed. "You're not going to do those things this time, Darling. I'm sure you shan't. Dad will ensure it!"

I grinned slightly. "I'm aware he most certainly would, Dear!"

My messenger buzzed. Iris gave me my mobile that was on the table. I smiled as I read a message from Svetlana Key. She had a great like now that she was with her foster parents. It turns out, they were homosexual. That's good!

"I do know Svetlana," said Iris. "She is so kind! But she is rather shy."

"There could be a reason as to why she's shy," I said. "Svetlana had a far more dire raising than both of us. Abuse due to the nationality she was and because of her name."

"Nationality and name?" Iris appeared baffled.

"I'm not certain about her exact nationality," I said. "However her birth parents resided in a different nation."

"Oh," said Iris. "Poor child!"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm certain she is alright now, however."

"I heard that she revealed herself as Lesbian," said Iris. "Seeing this girl named Bridget."

"That's rather troubling," I sighed. "This young lady might subject her to bullying on her nationality, same to others."

I replied to Svetlanna's message. Then grinned. "She's quite lovely. She asked about my state now!"

"Bless her," said Iris. "Bridget is an absolute beast! She started in Irwen when Svetlana started and let me tell you, Winnifred is just one of Svetlana's mates. So not Bridget's, mind you."

"I was just about to state!" I said. "Bridget seems like a beast!"

"I do hope she'll come across someone better," said Iris. "As a matter of fact, Winter lends a hand to Svetlana. She is three years elder, you know. But Winter hates witnessing anyone hurt and upset."

"I understand," I said. "She tried to lift my spirits."

"She excels at that," said Iris. "You were very lucky to have met three of my siblings, out of four!"

"I have met her via Messenger," I stated. "Hence, I have met all of your siblings!"

Iris grinned. "I forgot you chat with Jess."

"I think it's rather charming she's called Jess." I said.

"She would hug me whenever I wanted her hug," confessed Iris. "She truly good in the art of hugging!"

"I can picture it," I said.

The mobile device vibrated.

"Svetlana once more?" Iris pondered.

"Indeed," I said. "Hold on."

I perused the text. Thus I find myself with a girlfriend who is a racist beast. She wishes for my death. Oh, Ara. What do I have?

I replied stating: I'd do and report her. That is the most I am able to do for you. So very sorry, Lana.

"Pray tell, is she alright?" Iris asked

"She is having a rough time," I glanced at the mobile. "Things seem to be unfolding awfully for her!"

"What did I say you about Bridget?" Iris said. "That girl is wanting trouble to go!"

I couldn't possibly disagree. Spot on, she was!

***

A/N:

Behold, I present chapter 45 of this book. Pray, I hope you liked it!