Chapter 82. That finally being asked after forever.

Arabella's POV:

It was dead nice that Daisy were back! Because we all missed her. I felt proper sorry for Dahlia. But she was buzzing to find out she was back. So that was good.

Noah grinned to Daisy and me. "Is Iris back?"

"Aye," I said. "Then just gone into our room for unknown reason."

Basil started wining. Noah grinned at his dog mate. "Fancy a treat, pal?"

Elvira went out of the kitchen and giggled. "Dais!" 

"Alright, Elvira," said Daisy sprinting over to her ssister and wrapping her her arms round her.

Noah grinned. "Elvira were fretting over you, Daisy!"

"Ah. Well I'm okay and back now, so no more worrying." Giggled Daisy.

The kitchen door swung pen yet again as William looked out. "Ay up, Dais! Welcome back, love!"

"Cheers, will!" Daisy beamed. "Dead chuffed to be back here again."

"And Anastasia did gave us the tablets fr you!"

"Sound," replied Daisy.

"I am going to just go on to me room, Noah!" I said knowing I was still in me uniform and wanted to change."Just going to get in home clothes, yes."

"No worries," said Noah as he wrapped his arms round me. "You sound good, though. After yesterdays events?"

I gave a nod. "Well, sort of."

"You still worried bout her self-harm?" Noah sighed. "I really did not know she were doing it again."

"I did not either of course until last night," I said, sighing.

"Don't fret over it no more," said Noah. "Ah, and I had a word with Mrs Barns?"

"Eh yeah?" I frowned and looked at me feet.

"She gave you allowed to do them lessons at home of course after the Easter holidays as you go through the month of it." Noah tugged my hand slightly. "All we wish is that you are able to be safe and keep others safe just in case you do have any melt downs, that everyone will stay safe and not be harmed."

I grinned giving a nod. "Cheers, Noah! Means much to me."

"We get it if you don't feel like celebrating your old dear's birthday, love." Noah gazed at me. "The day being that bleeding awful day. I do wished I could of saved them from it."

"Hey. It isn't your fault, Noah." I squeezed his hand. "Plus it were already to late."

My breathing went real quick all of a sudden as the feelings sort of came back to me.

"Miss Turner love," Noah smiled. "Av a word, calm down."

"Oh, I thought I had it sorted." I was baffled.

Our door swung open and Iris strolled out, wearing a nice blue frock. Her hair down now. "What up?"

"Bella's alright, sweetheart!" Noah said to Iris.

"Yes," I told. "It isn't anything."

"Oi, don't mug me off," said Iris. "You've gone and got all in a two and eight again."

"You dad's having a go at himself for me mum and dad's croaking,"  I fessed up. "But it weren't no one but Natalie's fault."

"Oi come on in," said Iris keeping our door opened. "I want have a chat with you bout a thing. And you haven't gotten dressed so we're not able to take Basil for her daily W word. If you know what I mean."