Chapter 27. Medical centre!

Noah's POV:

I saw as Natalie pulled the trigger. I felt unease grip me in the chest as I saw Bella, bruises all over. Has she already been in a fight? I was informed by Eira regarding past assaults by Georgina Matthews. And where might Iris be located?

I ran to the bush, where three screams  came. One of them belonged to my own daughter. I knelt beside, examining her pulse. She was still breathing, abut weakly. Anastasia came over and carried her. "Noah, what course of action do we take?"

"Tell to them." Tears streamed down my cheeks.

The moving from the shrub. Three young ladies came. Dahlia, Daisy, and my beautiful daughter Iris trembling with fears. 

"D-Dad?" Her artificial orbs were very filthy. "Is B-B-Bella gone?"

I hugged her tightly. Natalie cast a look my way, yet I stayed careless.

"No, darling," I said. "She'll be heading to the hospital, for sake."

"B-But auntie shot her," wept my daughter.

Natalie chuckled. "It didn't kill her. But I wish it had."

"Fucking shut up, Bitch," snapped Iris. "Rest assure, you'll fucking face the price for that."

I couldn't get my daughter calm. She was furious. Even Daisy and Dahlia appeared furious as well!

"Let me have a go at the Bloody Bitch, father!" Snapped Iris struggling to break free from my grasp.

"It's not a good notion, dear," I said. "She's still got her weapon." 

Daisy approached Natalie angrily. I saw a look of rage in the teenager's gaze. She bore a look to her older sister Elvira. I refrained from saying Dahlia attended  the school.

Daisy looked furious. I could see the blaze in her gaze. She gave a sharp slap to Natalie's face, followed by forceful kicks to her lower limbs, causing her to tumble to the ground. Anastasia returned in the company of a constable. He gave a smile to Daisy, who was keeping a firm grip on Natalie, keeping her to the ground.

"Thank you kindly, Madam," he said smiling. "Allow us to handle the rest."

Daisy bobbed her head, getting off Natalie and dashing over to me, Iris and Dahlia. Her eyes were with tears. I caught a look of her terrified face, knowing the day when Natalie laid her father out cold. It was right after she crashed into Mr and Miss Turner. I had Daisy and Bella as my own, despite Daisy's mam being above ground. But she could only care for Elvira from afar. And that truly hurt Elvira's heart. I knew she loved Daisy dearly. But everyone loved Daisy, so that was that.

"It'll all be alright, ladies," I said.

The policeman was using a taser on Natalie and placing handcuffs on her. Another officer arrived with Pipa. Good.

"You children were amazing," I declared. "Including Bella. But I do believe she'll be fine. I give you my word."

A paramedic arrived with Bella on a stretcher. The young lady was in a slumber. I gently placed Iris's hand upon her wrist. "Check her pulse, dear?"

Iris gave a nod.

"We ought to transport her to the hospital," stated the paramedic. "We need to examine her still."

"Thank you," whimpered my daughter. "She means everything to me."

"And I," I said. "Might you kindly tell the doctor to contact me should she come round?"

They nodded then took Bella away. Anastasia approached and sat next to me. "You were good, Iris. Do you agree, Noah?"

"I am proud of you, Daisy, and Bella," I said softly while gently swaying the fourteen-year-old. "And let us not forget Dahlia!"

"Thank you, Noah," said Daisy and Dahlia at the same time, tears down their cheeks.

"What will you do now that Pipa has been arrested?" I inquired of Anastasia. "You and William simply cannot manage Port by yourselves."

"That is indeed correct," said Anastasia. "We shall have to wait and see."

"I am aware of someone why may be interested in the position," I stated. "She sometimes cares for my children. Perhaps she would desire to be reunited with someone."

Daisy gazed upon me. "Elvira? She wants to be employed here?"

I witnessed the glimmer of hope in her gaze. Iris nestled in to me. She felt secure within my embrace. She burst in tears. I took her mobile and played Viking music. Then I connected her earphones and gently placed them in her ears. Curiously, that always helped her calm down.

"Yes, Daisy," I grinned at her. "Elvira fancies working here."

I gently massaged Iris's shoulders and back in circle motions. The teenager started to unwind, sniffling against me. At least the music and massaging was working for now.

***

A/N:

This will continue in Iris's point of view chapter 28. 

At least things are starting to clear up. Or are they? :)