Chapter 81: Ah so Nobody knows

Daisy's POV:

I was able to sit up as I felt life coming back in me body. That telephone chat with Iris, Dahlia and Bella had me feeling dead chuffed. I didn't believe that Iris saved all of us from the two awful women! But she did. I did miss me mates much. I was just made up that I had mates like Bella and Iris. And I did had enough of these stupid chemicals and medicines being pushed into me. It was doing me head in almost like being bullied at the school. Though I was happy that the doctor' at Irwen were dead sound with me. So that was good.

I weren't on me tod for long. The door  flung open as two folk entered the room. I clocked Anastasia and grinned. "Alright, Anastasia!"

Anastasia gave a grin. "Alright, Daisy, Darling."

"I really don't wish to be here! I wish to go back to school!" I sighed.

"Bide your time until the doctor speaks." Anastasia grinned.

"Alright, Miss Petrosa!" Grinned Doctor who were looking after me here. "You will be sound to go on back this night with you mates."

"Ah mint that!" I was made up. "Buzzing to go back there."

"Anastasia's come to get thee, you know." The doc said, giving me a hand up.

I grinned. "I cannot wait. How fare Iris, Bella and Dahlia?""

"Them lasses are at Port waiting. Reckon they've had a chat with you." Anastasia said with a grin.

"They did," I said legging it up to her and giving her a cuddle. "May we please go, now?"

"How about we let the doctor give some tablets for your pain." Said Anastasia with a giggle.

Doctor handed over a bag to Anastasia. "Ought to take three daily!" She warned. "Else it'll be hurting again."

"Got you," I said. "Am I right to go?"

The doctor gave a chuckle. "I reckon it, Daisy Petrosa."

Anastasia grinned and guided me out. "You're dead keen to return, Daisy! Why?"

"I'm missing the lasses," I confessed. "Cheers, Doctor."

"Ave it, you're welcome," said the Doc, coming out as well. "Mind you don't get hurt again, yes."

"I'll give it a bash, me." I glanced to her.

Then me and Anastasia left and went off.

***

"Is it Daisy?" Said three proper buzzing tones.

Then Iris arrived, with Dahlia and Bella in toe. "Eh, are you feeling right now?"

"Aye," I said grinning as Iris cuddled me.

""It's boss to have you with us again," said Iris in her lush accent.

"How was your day, eh?" Dahlia came up after. "Our day was boss. Was yours?"

"Basil somehow snuck into the school!" Bella giggled as she also came up and hugged me.

"Wow," I giggled. "Ah mine weren't very eventful today."

"Sound!" Said Bella. "Though it were me who saw first that Basil managed to break free from Port house to the school."

"It's dead cute!" Iris laughed. "She only popped up suddenly right in the middle of History!"

"Oh for real?" I began to laugh. "Out of all lessons it was History!"

"I know, like," said Bella. "Though it were a break from having to learn about that part of History."

"I am reckoning you hate that bit of History, yeah?" I asked.

Bella gave her head  a shake. Then Iris gave her a soft hug. "Klaxton noises and such," she clarified.

"Ah right," I sighed hugging Bella too. "Biffs and such! I know."

"Are you coming in house?" Iris wondered.

"Like yes." I placed her hand on Bella's elbow and then grabbed Basil's collar. "Let's av it."

Dahlia grinned. "See yous lot at Tea!"

"We will do so!" We all said.

Then Dahlia toddled off to Stardust house. We carried on to Port.

"I do reckon me dad's back here today maybe," sighed Iris.

"Your dad is mint, Ira!" I sighed. "He knows loads about all medical things! Though I reckon he has to, didn't he?"

"course he did," sighed Ira. "Been in loads of comas and all kinds of bloody messes, ain't I?"

We was at door which were opened. We went in and walked to board where we were able to say them we were in now. I then slipped me self in but saw something. "Hey. Basil's name is up there too, ladies!"

"Oh that was just an idea from Iris," giggled Bella hugging me then Iris. "Ah an she is signed out course. Hey Basil. Paw please?"

Basil sat like a good dog and gave Bella the right paw. Bella grinned as she placed her and moved it to in with the paw. Iris and me laughed. "Aw, Basil the daft hound! We love her."

"Of course we do. Who doesn't?" Bella giggled as she patted Basil's head.

Noah walked on out. "Ay up, lasses."

"Alright," we all said at the same time, me waving to Noah.

"Nice to see you again, Dais!" He come over and give me a cuddle. "How's you feeling now? Better I hope."

"I am doing better now. Thank you for your concern." I said politely.

"That's sound, Dais." Noah spoke. "You was proper rubbish last night."

"I've some medicine that will help it," I said hugging Bella.

"That's proper," Noah said. "Anastasia's sorted them, yeah?"

I gave a nod. Iris walked in room. But Bella did not. She stayed out. She did look as if she were going to blub. What's going on?

————————

A/N:

So here is the 81 chapter. Wow! I got this book so far!

Thanks for reading it and hope you liked it!

Kitty out!