Chapter 28. Medical centre part 2.

Iris's POV:

**Ten minutes prior**

Bang! We heard the gun go off, nestled inside the bush. Daisy and Dahlia clutched onto me as the tears began to fall. Bella may have perished. She ought not to have taken the bullet. It was most unwise. I detest auntie for this.

**Back to present**

Dad cradled me in his embrace. Anastasia, Daisy and Dahlia remained by our side. Daisy seemed optimistic as Dad brought up Elvira. I sniffled as he soothingly massaged my back. I removed the earphones from my ears.

"Oh, Iris," he sighed.

"Will she pass away, Dad?" I wept into him.

Dad cradled me tenderly. "She shall not. Due to your act of messaging. I was coming here, tailing after your aunt."

"Ah," I sniffled. "Thank goodness I did then."

Dad sighed, embracing me. "Indeed. It was mighty lucky."

I heard the sound of Sirens nearby. It must be the ambulance taking my beloved girlfriend away.Or perhaps it could be the police escorting Pia and auntie. I wished it was the latter. I wanted to avoid hearing their voices and being afraid of them ever again. Suddenly my father stiffened as his phone started ringing.

"Yes?" His tone sounded nervous, as well.

"Pray, may she be okay," I murmured quietly.

Dad was conversing for an extended time on telephone, transferring me to Anastasia who was gently swaying and rubbing my back. She was very gentle. I desired her to become my step mum. But she was wedded. She directed her gaze towards my dad. Then Daisy and Dahlia approached. She released me from her grasp and the two young ladies embraced me.

"She shall be alright, Irisy," said Daisy. "I assure you."

"We stand by you in case things go wrong!" Said Dahlia,.

I chuckled softly. The both knew how to lift my spirits. "I pray Dad brings pleasant tidings. Me thinks that was the infirmary."

Dad returned once more. "Good tidings, girls!" He resumed his seat by our side.

"Has she awakened, Noah?" Inquired Daisy with hope.

Dad glanced at us. "She fell in to a profound coma," he remarked. "But the hospital has taken charge of her wellbeing."

I swallowed hard. "Comas aren't jolly."

"I'm certain she'll recover shortly," said Dad embracing me. "Allow for healing. That young lady appears to be in a more pitiful state than you. And that says a great deal. I'm aware comas aren't pleasant. You were in one for nearly two years during you know what."

I let out a sigh of relief. Bella remained unharmed and safe. Despite the fact that she was in a coma.

"May we pay her a visit?" Dahlia inquired.

"Three days from now," replied dad. "The hospital hasn't granted permission for visitors yet."

I nodded, knowing what he was saying. Truth.

"When precisely may we go?" Daisy appeared optimistic. "I imply, we are unable to all visit with her when she emerges from her coma. I refrain from mentioning any names. However her very own girlfriend ..."

"... I know," I said chuckling slightly. "But at least I am aware she is breathing. That's all I desired to know."

Everyone embraced me. I felt jolly again. My aunt was placed in her rightful place in prison, my girlfriend was secure in the hospital and recovering, and I was lucky to have very fine friends.

***

A/N:

Apologies for the shortness of the chapter. But rest assured that the upcoming one with me lengthier. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

Also, I don't want to convey that when it mentioned Iris in the coma when she was younger, it was referencing someone. Do you know who?